Wicked Inks in Desperate need of som Love!

crazy monkey said:
That Superman is classic. You really breathed life into the sketch, and you kept it simple. Mad skills.

Is that a purely digital job? Or did you work on it with a physical medium as well? It's just got such great texture, it doesn't look uniform enough to be all Photoshop.

-- END!

If this question is directed at me, I can tell you I did all of the coloring in Corel Painter 9, with a digital pen. Much more fun than actually coloring on paper, if only because of the undo button!
169ruo8.gif

Hulk looks pretty cool. I don't know if you didn't see it, but there is more of his left leg behind his left hand. I would color that area in with a darker tone like you did the others. Other than that I think it looks good.

Do you have a larger version of the Iron Man colors? I'd like to see that one closer.

grayHULK.jpg

IronMan-1.jpg

None to proud of Iron Man-s'why I kept it tiny;)

NICE! I think Iron Man looks good. Maybe a little dark but I obviously draw this stuff dark anyways:)

IronMan2.jpg

Man........I thought it wasnt dark enough!

That's too funny...I meant that maybe it WAS a little dark. I guess I should have fully typed that out better...sorry:)

Good stuff ed man that hulk is amazing:eek:

RAMORE said:
well looks like this thread might have run it's coarse i guess i better choose my favs and make my avvy:up:

Here are my choices:

159722261_21d2598189_o.jpg

clo1.jpg

nightc.jpg

icyman.jpg

Big thanks to all who contributed but especially Crazy Monkey, Ed Ryder, and MRH 7448.

Hope to have the new avvy up soon. If any of yall are expert avvy makers too feel free to pitch in for that too!

ok, I was told to put some of my crap in here. =3
spidey-page1-2.jpg

ollie-GA.jpg

bruceninja.jpg

wonder.jpg

I did this one JAM,Id like to do GA but I need to stay away from green for a minute,..;)

RAMORE said:
Ok guys now that my FAV4 have been colored by various people i'm having problems deciding so i'm gonna post the like characters next to each other and we'll discuss then i can pick for my new avvy.

Gambit

Mrh7448
gambit.jpg

EdRyder
gambino.jpg

Crazy Monkey
159722261_21d2598189_o.jpg

Colossus

Mrh7448
colossus1.jpg

EdRyder
clo1.jpg

Crazy Monkey
159070183_b402ed0120_o.jpg
]

Gambit, go with #1.

Colossus, still waiting. Looking for one that brings out more of his metallic features.

that wonderwoman colored looks awesome ed!!!

Thanks Jam!If you got anything else,post em up

I figured I'd post some of my stuff that I don't really intend on coloring and see if any of you would be interested.
scan00036fg.jpg

scan3jo.jpg

scan00069nb.jpg

And Now For The First Time Anywhere Debuting The Avvy You All Helped Create...behold It's Awesomness!!!

Any suggestions on how it could be better or do yall think that looks pretty good:up:

Thats pretty cool as is,I like the gambit pan..Im sure theres stuff you can think-o to make it cooler,like use the real Xmen logo/font dealy when"Xmen"pops up-Also theres a Storm and Wolvie I colored in this thread..and not to diss Jrs,but that Nightcrawler hand looks even huger in the tiny avatar

EdRyder said:
Thats pretty cool as is,I like the gambit pan..Im sure theres stuff you can think-o to make it cooler,like use the real Xmen logo/font dealy when"Xmen"pops up-Also theres a Storm and Wolvie I colored in this thread..and not to diss Jrs,but that Nightcrawler hand looks even huger in the tiny avatar

Yeah, I agree. I might try to do another Nightcrawler piece tonight since I have some free time and I haven't drawn any comic characters in a while. Stay tuned...

Here ya go...

186888293_0eeca23432_o.jpg

Kept it pretty simple so those who like to color can have more input. Hope it looks better than my really old one.

Dang:eek: That's awesome^ Only now someone has to color it so i can switch it out:D

Also Edryder i like your storm and wolvie but i started this thread for these specific xmen cause they are my favs and i believe for the most part they are underused or misused. So i'm sticking with them but i loved everyones colors so much and JRS's art so much i started putting his other stuff here too.

Anybody wanna crack at colouring my IronMan redesign?

Ironman.jpg

Mrh7448 said:
Anybody wanna crack at colouring my IronMan redesign?

Lots of detail in there...could we have a bigger version?

-- END!

Sure...but now it's probably too big

Ironman_lg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back