Brad Pitt Climbs Tree of Life

I like it. Now all we need is a trailer.

I still have no idea what this will be like.

So far, I'm not a fan of Malick at all. But I am of course very interested in this one. Because it sounds so ****ing BIG. And I'm a fan of Pitt.

I need to see more Mallick. Days of Heaven is on my list. I've only seen Thin Red Line and A New World.

I'm going to do my best to avoid everything. I want to go in with a complete blank mind of what to expect, other than the vague sypnosis.

Why have I become so intrigued by that poster when I've never heard of this film until tonight?

A tree and a ladder and now I want to see this...

Why have I become so intrigued by that poster when I've never heard of this film until tonight?

A tree and a ladder and now I want to see this...

I've seen all of Malick's movie and love them all in very different ways. They're all such quiet movies that seem to stir the emotions in strange ways. I can't imagine this will be any different.

On the poster, I think it's terrible. I'm hoping a better one is to come but I don't really care about posters so whatever. I think when the first trailer comes, we're all still going to have no idea what the movie is about. Malick is a master at keeping control over his movies and everything to do with them and he'll make sure everyone goes in with a blank canvas.

I've heard about Malick but have not seen any of his films. Will have to check them out soon.

Saw the trailer today before Black Swan. It looks very Malick-y.

Jesus, I can't wait to see even the trailer. I have been waiting for Malick's next work. His films are everything I love about the human experience.

Is the music after the one minute mark from Desplat's score?

Pitt tries his damndest for that Oscar every year. This one may be a cinch.

I was so confused by the trailer. What's with the space stuff?

It's basically about the evolution of the son's life and the entire cosmos as a whole. The scale of the film is going to be massive. And yes, there will be dinosaurs.

It looks like a desperate connection between the mundane existence of suburban life and the purpose of the cosmos.

At the very least it should interesting. The trailer was beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"