• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Brave and the Bold Casting Thread

I do think he has a good look for it. Don’t think I’ve seen him outside of the scattered episodes of Iron Fist I’ve repressed with the same vigour one applies to a childhood trauma though.

I do think he's a great actor but at the same time I'm reaaally skeptical on his chances of ever ending up at the top of a Batman shortlist mostly because from what I've seen he is oftenly typecast as a loser.

It's Tom Pelphrey. One of the few good parts of Iron Fist and he won an emmy for Ozark.

Yeah, Pelphrey's not a bad choice at all. My only real issue with him is his voice, but I suppose that can be worked on.

He was incredible on Ozark. Definitely wouldn’t hate that pick.

6be711953a41d774357da9ed03178e8b8ff4f064.gif

I completely forgot that Pelphrey was in Outer Range.

I hereby withdraw my previous statement about Pelphrey's voice. There's definite potential there (sounds downright gravelly in this clip from Outer Range).

I guess the whiny approach he went for in Iron Fist was more of a deliberate Ward Meachum trait.

I like Pelphrey but he doesn’t quite seem like the right fit for this IMO. I guess because his character in Iron Fist was basically like Trump Jr. (with less coke) and now that’s all I can think of when I try and picture him in a suit lol. He was great in Ozark though.

the batmanonfilm film guy seems to be teasing something to do with Krasinski. Honestly wonder if they could be looking at him for DCU Bruce. (forgot he voiced Clark in that superpets film actually).

Maybe nothing or maybe for another role.

Krasinski would not be my choice but I feel like he’s a very realistic one. Could even replace Muschietti as director!

the batmanonfilm film guy seems to be teasing something to do with Krasinski. Honestly wonder if they could be looking at him for DCU Bruce. (forgot he voiced Clark in that superpets film actually).

Maybe nothing or maybe for another role.
Probably nothing but in entertaining this horrible idea I will say it's nice to have another DCU Batman idea that'd fit the " would be the worst cinematic Batman if cast" criteria. Tom Bateman and Finn Wittrock have some nice company.

Truly has absolutely nothing to offer as an actor. Amazing.

Jon’s Bruce would get his billions by stealing other’s ideas and selling them.

He claims he's not a scoop site and then posts cryptic **** like that. I don't get the guy.

He claims he's not a scoop site and then posts cryptic **** like that. I don't get the guy.

He thinks that if he only dips his toe in the water, he won't get wet. But newsflash: being annoyingly cryptic doesn't make him any less of a garden-variety scooper.

Jett has been terrible for years, but he's really grasping for relevancy now.

jon k directs and gets his quiet place II star cilian murphy as batman. destiny is fulfilled.

Brandon Sklenar from 1923 and the upcoming It Ends with Us. He’s 33 and 6’2:

Brandon-Sklenar.jpg

Speaking of the Yellowstone Cinematic Universe (and other Taylor Sheridan stuff), I was watching Lioness the other day and Stephanie Nur caught my eye as a possible pick for Talia.

IMG-6126.jpg

IMG-6124.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"