Brett Ratner's Rush Hour 3 Dream Cast

GothicPowerMix1

Superhero
Reaction score
If all good things truly come in threes, then director Brett Ratner may soon become known as the Master of the Threequel. Having directed The Silence of the Lambs prequel Red Dragon, the third movie starring Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter, and with the upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand, the third chapter in that franchise, Ratner will soon be taking on his third Threequel. On August 16, he's scheduled to go to Paris to start filming the third installment of the action-comedy on which he cut his teeth, Rush Hour 3. The plot of the movie starts with the duo in New York before moving to Paris, although Ratner is shooting the locations in reverse. Obviously, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are back, but Ratner talked with ComingSoon.net about some of the actors he'd love to bring in for the third installment. "I'll tell you who I'm going after," he said with a burst of excitement. "I want Yao Ming, the basketball player, to be in it. I want to recreate the fight sequence from the Bruce Lee movie where he fights Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, but I want to do the reverse; I want Chris Tucker to fight Yao Ming. I want that to happen. I want Aishwarya Rai [the biggest female star in Bollywood] and I would love Gong Li [last seen in Memoirs of a Geish] to be in the movie. There's some people that I want, but I don't know if I'll be able to get them. Tony Jaa [star of last year's Ong Bak: Thai Warrior] I want, too. I love him." "These guys have great chemistry and they love each other," Ratner replied when asked whether he thinks the dynamics between the stars might be the same after almost five years, before joking, "They both don't speak a word of English though."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14528

unknownuser said:
I want Ratner to stop making movies :o
I want you to stop existing but I guess we can't get what we wish for.:o

deathshead2 said:
I want you to stop existing but I guess we can't get what we wish for.:o
Oh i would love to hurl personal insults too but then I realize I am on a message board :(

People talk like Ratner is Uwe Boll. Give the guy a break. He makes entertaining movies. That is why the average person goes to the movies. To be entertained.

There was nothing entertaining about the bomb that was After The Sunset.

Yeah but some guys make bad movies everynow and then. people talk about the guy like he killed there mom. I really enjoyed Rush Hour 1 and 2 and can't wait for 3.

I enjoyed the Rush Hour movies but the man who made After the Sunset and Money Talks should not be held in high regards. Especially after his butchering of the X-Men franchise, which was doing so well.

Oh well.

deathshead2 said:
Yeah but some guys make bad movies everynow and then. people talk about the guy like he killed there mom. I really enjoyed Rush Hour 1 and 2 and can't wait for 3.
Agreed. Everyone hangs so much crap on Ratner it's getting a tad stale. Sure, he's not a great director or anything but he delivers entertaining movies on a consistent basis.

woah I first was thinking of the Sega Dreamcast accoring to the thread name.

I hope he gets Aishwarya Rai in this movie.

i don't get why everyone hated After the Sunset....i thought it was a fun movie

I thought it was OK, a little boring.

I liked the Rush Hour films though :up: and X3 looks to be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back