British teacher faces jail and 40 lashes for insulting Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis Slim
If I had posted this, would that be Muslimm bashing? :yay:

Yes. Yes it would be. Thank you for asking. You're becoming very considerate in your later years. :)

jag

So...why would it be Muslim bashing?

Cause you're Memphis Slim.

Muslims are as crazy, if not worse, than the Christian harlots.

Can't they send in James Bond to save her?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Do you know what pisses me off about this topic?

Sudan is a region which is having **** a **** lot worse than a woman being whipped happening, but you'll have all these people giving their opinions on this latest thing, not having a clue about all the death and fighting that happens in Sudan. It just doesn't get highlighted.

Do you know what pisses me off about this topic?

Sudan is a region which is having **** a **** lot worse than a woman being whipped happening, but you'll have all these people giving their opinions on this latest thing, not having a clue about all the death and fighting that happens in Sudan. It just doesn't get highlighted.

In this case Kaine we are discussing the needs of the one:ninja:

this is just the dumbest thing ive heard. people want racial harmony. and for race not to be an issue with anything, then this happens. wtf? ****ing stupid if you ask me.

i really dont see the problem

this is just the dumbest thing ive heard. people want racial harmony. and for race not to be an issue with anything, then this happens. wtf? ****ing stupid if you ask me.

i really dont see the problem

don't you mean religous harmony?
This has nothing to do with race

well religous harmony, race harmony. basically everyone being equal.

i didnt really know how to put it tbh. but i guess religious harmony is a better way of puuting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"