Sudan arrests British teacher for naming bear Mohammed

So, guys, whats going on? Seems like it got a little heated in here. Umm... anyone want a soda? That'll make you feel better.

Then why was that woman being prosecuted for naming that fricking teddy bear Mohammed? Thousands of Muslims said it had to do with their "RELIGION"! They are wrong and you are right??????

haha! are just like, pretending to be this stupid?
I said that their radicalization lies in political situations, I never spoke about his specific incident, in fact, in every post I have said that the radicalization of Islam is direct consequence to the political reality lived in the region.
why do you keep answering with these illogical deviations?

My legs are fine thank you.
Oh no.....I'm right on the money. You are the biggest critic of Christianity and its influence in western culture. But yet, whether you acknowledge it or not, you are one of its biggest beneficiaries. America, a nation started on Christian principles continues to Yet you keep defending these countries with all these human rights attrocities. Why is that?

haha! actuqally I think I'm a big beneficiary of secularism and critical thinking.
unless you're going to start telling me that secularism has it's roots in Christianity then you're kind of out there with your argument ( again, you have no argument) which really doesn't surprise me, it's just that, well, you should know better.

Hey, guess what?? The ship eventually righted itself, did it not??? Those countries keep getting worse...not better! Why did we get things right? Because biblical principles work when applied. The teachings of Christ showed that you could not have slaves. Abolition was a "christian movement. Slavery is still being practiced in the Sudan by Muslims...TODAY!! And the concept of freedom came through because the foundation was strong. So inspite of the missteps, the Judeo-Christian principles of freedom worked it out. I know that burns you....

hey guess what?
there hasn't been a foreign presence in the US since it was born! there haven't been any involuntary changes the layout of the country.
but I'm sure if a figurative super power re-distributed the US and mixed it with parts of Mexico and Canada to make 25 different countries, I'm sure everything would be fine and both the racial tension and economic chaos left in the wake of that wouldn't bother people at all.
and hey! what if the figurative super power subverted your efforts to either elect your leaders or supplanted them with a puppet regime to better control flow of goods to it's own nation ( LOL Judeo-Christian values at work huh?) it's not like the US founded on these awesome Christian principles has had any extremists right?
like a person that would Bomb a federal building?
and that was when things were going good.
I can only imagine if you had to go through like an extended period of uncertainty and foreign occupation, you'd be out there blowing yourself up for Christ Celldog, you better believe it.
and almost any country that went through this would suffer through a radicalization.

People starve and die everywhere..... Poor people exist all over the globe. Even in America. But I find it funny that your people keep sneaking across our border! Why are they trying to sneak into such a horrible place as the USA? Because they understand better than you, that if you work hard, if you are honest, if you are smart with your money, you can make it in America. People have a "chance" here!

:huh: you find it funny that "my people" sneak into the economic super power of the American continent?
ahaha! why? and what exactly does this have to do with the fact that I said that you were being and idiot by saying I should fix my own country before talking about other countries when

that's all you do!

that's all you ever do, you always talk about everything that Islamic countries should do, and all the evils that are in them, meanwhile people in your country are bankrupt with the highest foreclosure rates on homes ever!
people can't afford healthcare and the education system yields un-educated young men, yet you sit here extolling the virtues of your awesome judeo christian values while in the background your "american dream"deteriorates and dies.
so seriously, shut up about it.

You keep living in the past because you got nothing in the present. Our ship righted itself. You keep going back to the 50's the 1800's because you know that you're weak on your argument. I can open a newspaper today and find another human rights attrocity in the middle east. And the freedoms that our system of living afforded scientists (many who were Christians or theists) allowed them to explore for the break throughs we enjoy today. The car, the airplane......did those come from the western world or the great middle east? It was the west that taught them how to drill for the oil they have.

haha! and you keep forgetting the past because It's ideologically convenient.
I don't remember saying that the middle east was the cradle of civilization today, I don't remember saying that they treated their people right, or their women right.
I do remember saying that their radicalization is the fruit of the political situation in the region, and NOT the fruit of their religious ideology.
since, and you perhaps won't like this
the Muslim and Christian ideologies are very similar.
it's really funny to me how you keep telling about your ship righting itself.
but you keep forgetting the dark ages.
you keep forgetting that WHIT OUT Islam and the great places of knowledge you'd still be 500 years in the past.
the best part is that you keep ascribing the fact that scientists who believed in Christ must owe him for the ideology that had nothing to do with their discovery and was 2,000 years before their time, however, the fact that they base many of their discoveries on advancements in different fields made DURING the Muslim golden age ( I guess therefore, owed to Islam, Ironic I know, I wouldn't say that we owe Islam, but under your criteria we do, so there) doesn't strike you as important.

weird.

Then why is Islamic law always cited as the reason for this or that? Why did some guy have to flee pakhistan because he became a Christian? Why is Mohammed cited in the teddy bear thing? Why is a cartoon of Mohammed setting off fires and riots all over the world? Why is a 19 year old girl punished and the rapist is not? You cannot usurp Muslim law in those countries. It permeates every frabric of their lives.

because they are radicalized, the reason why they are radicalized is all that I have been arguing.
you're such an idiot you can't even understand that.
they are radicalized NOW.
WHY are they radicalized, it's not the religion itself, because if it was, by definition the Golden age wouldn't have happened, and by definition the Christian dark ages wouldn't have happened.
haha, do you just like, pretend to be this stupid!?:huh:

I love it too. Know why? Because they are still working TODAY!! His influence has made us stronger over the centuries. So it is still relevant! You see the benefits of a system influenced by Christian principles of freedom and equality all around you. Again what has come out of the middle east?

I already told you, countless advancements in different fields that ALL historians recognized, all done while Christians were busy burning and torturing people.
do you have a hard time understanding that?
you recognized the influence of a man 2,000 years in the past, but refuse to recognize the broad influence on all fields of knowledge from 700 years ago?
again, do you like pretend to be stupid?

There you go with that "golden age" crap. :woot: Get back in your time machine. Why did it all crumble??? Now the manics want to destroy us because "are" living the "golden age" that they were promised.

this post is so sad that I can't even begin to comprehend it.
why are you so afraid of recognizing their accomplishments? do you think Christianity makes YOU better by association?
it doesn't. you're still just a poor ignorant old fool being handed his ass to him by someone much smarter in a third world country.
the fact that you're that ignorant while living in the economic super power of the western world is testament to your own inadequacy.
again.
and for the last time.
the Middle east is radicalized because of the political strife it has gone through.
that's one.
they "want to destroy you" not because they envy you, but because they want you out of their god damned countries.
even Bin Laden said so, and just so were clear, I'm speaking only about their motivations, not their methods.

You don't have to say it! Your condemnation of anything American and your high praise of middle eastern systems speak volumes!

ahaha! "you don't have to say it" hypocrite speak for "I can't"

I flat out challenge you, I'd like you to look through this thread and point out the part were I praise a current Middle Eastern system.

if you can't that would be the second time in this thread I challenge you to something and you fail to meet the challenge.

Funny...that's the only verse most people like you remember by heart. Simply because you don't want to be held accountable for anything. So no one can "question" anything.....and nothing could be further from the truth of that verse.

it's funnier how people like you always forget it.

I don't trash Mexicans. I trash your system that oppresses it's people. Your government that is so corrupt that it keeps it's people poor! So poor they feel a need to leave their own country at all costs! You must be one the realllly wealthy over there.

wow, Mexico's corrupt? thanks for the newsflash buddy, now go read up on manifest destiny please.
thank god you were here to tell about Mexico's corrupt government, but really that's not a newsflash to me.
and I have always criticized the system over here, does that mean I have remain quiet about matters outside my country?
of course not! it doesn't mean you have to, so why should I?
so now that we are in agreement, how about next time we talk you keep all facts unrelated to discussion out of it?
sound fair.
and I do alright by myself, but I'm certainly not rich, and I certainly wasn't born into privilege.
just so you know.

You are irony.

LOL, good comeback.

Mr Sparkie:
I flat out challenge you, I'd like you to look through this thread and point out the part were I praise a current Middle Eastern system.

if you can't that would be the second time in this thread I challenge you to something and you fail to meet the challenge.

Tantrum.jpg

What are you?? Six years old?? :woot: "I double dog dare ya!!!" :hehe:
Look I already said that your responses have always been against the US and pro-anti America. They always are. Talk about how bad the terrorists are and you always come with them having a good reason to be terrorists. I'm not gonna jump thru hoops for you and go find stuff from your past rants. Your buddies will back you up as usual and I'm thru wasting time on this subject.

Bottom line.....no one should have to take a test to go into a country that is heavily influenced by a peaceful religion. That teddy bear incident was just too much.

I'm through.....

This is just like when Bart tricked that Australian boy.:csad:

Tantrum.jpg

Look I already said that your responses have always been against the US and pro-anti America. They always are. Talk about how bad the terrorists are and you always come with them having a good reason to be terrorists. I'm not gonna jump thru hoops for you and go find stuff from your past rants. Your buddies will back you up as usual and I'm thru wasting time on this subject.

Bottom line.....no one should have to take a test to go into a country that is heavily influenced by a peaceful religion. That teddy bear incident was just too much.

I'm through.....

So, you're not going to find a quote from Sparkie that shows him praising a current system? He's leaving you with a wide open opportunity to debunk his argument. In fact, he's begging for it! Man up Slim! Throw his words back in his face! There's absolutely no reason to throw in the towel now.

It's simple. Just go back through the thread and find a single sentence that Sparkle has written that praises a Middle Eastern system. Sparkle is practically showing you his weak spot. Now go for it.

So, umm... Can I get anyone anything? Slim? Sparkles? Would you like a soda, or a snack? I can put popcorn on.

Tantrum.jpg

I'm through.....

anyone find it Ironic that he posts a picture of crying child and then proceeds to post something tantamount to "you're not the boss of me"?
and then how my "buddies" will back me up ( omg cyberbullying!) when I have pretty much singlehandedly eviscerated his every post on this matter.
and then, the coup de grace

"I'm through".
it would've been better If he'd used the Royal "we" like "we're through with you" or something to that effect.

all because I just highlighted how big a lying hypocrite he is.

because that's what you are Celldog, a lying hypocrite.

People seem to be walking a fine line here. Turn this discussion personal and I shall take appropriate actions.

So, let's take a deep breath, everyone.

Tantrum.jpg

I'm through.....

You're cute.

cute_bunny.jpg

Kritish, your avvy gave me a seizure.

I'm suing.

That Is The Cutest Freak'n Bunny I've Ever Seen! It's So Cute I Want To Punch It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger
It's safe to say that the government covered some things up after the attacks, all governments do that. But to say they were in on or initiated the attacks is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded.

Mr. Sparkie: why?:huh:
because it's not like they stood something to gain?

Couldn't help himself.....

There's one of his anti-American insinuations. It was just a matter of time before he did it again. Didn't even have to hunt it down. This from the 911 Conspiracy thread. Now we're behind the WTC destruction. wow....

Couldn't help himself.....

we know buddy, people like you never can.

There's one of his anti-American insinuations. It was just a matter of time before he did it again. Didn't even have to hunt it down. This from the 911 Conspiracy thread. Now we're behind the WTC destruction. wow....

It's impossibly funny to me how you can be so idiotic.
are you now or have you ever been a member of the Bush family or a Bush adviser with interests in Oil companies or Armament manufacturers?

no?

then quit the "we are behind 9-11" thing please.
you're not part of the US government and the US government is what I'm talking about.
again, how the member of a country founded on dissent from government can be so quick to utterly surrender his identity TO the government is quite ironic.

so, again.
for those to lazy to look for the posts:

first I said.

I flat out challenge you, I'd like you to look through this thread and point out the part were I say that the living conditions in the Middle East are better than the US or Mexico.

response?

You don't have to say it! Your condemnation of anything American and your high praise of middle eastern systems speak volumes!

in other words? he couldn't. but he stupidly added some made up nonsense about my supposed "praise of Middle eastern systems" you will notice how he said nothing and only added to his first lie.

I just had to call him on it.

second challenge?

response?

in other words?
"I can't so I'm going to pretend I'm right and then act like I'm through with the argument " Ironically acting like a six year old.
you will notice that even in this new post there's no "Anti Americanism" unless you all think yourselves members of the highest offices of Government ( and from Bush's approval rating lately, seems like most of you don't)

just thought I'd point that out.

you're still a liar Celldog.
sorry.:cwink:

Mr. Sparkie:
in other words?
"I can't so I'm going to pretend I'm right and then act like I'm through with the argument " Ironically acting like a six year old.
you will notice that even in this new post there's no "Anti Americanism" unless you all think yourselves members of the highest offices of Government ( and from Bush's approval rating lately, seems like most of you don't)

just thought I'd point that out.

you're still a liar Celldog.

And you're a bigger one. Read this........:yay:

Mr. Sparkie:
some people in the 9-11 truth claimed that they used holograms to project a plane at the pentagon crash.
and what I'm obviously saying and I have said since the first day of the attacks.

why look for some elaborate answer to a simple question?

ask yourself.

have governments used attacks on their soil to further an expansionist agenda?
if the attackers were mostly Saudi, how come relations with Saudi Arabia remained undisturbed?
can the US government knowingly allow an attack upon itself, has the US government gained anything since the attacks of 9-11?
were the attacks used to further an unconnected agenda ( like say Iraq)?
have people close to the administration benefited monetarily from the attacks?
has the sphere of influence of the US government increased since the attacks?
is the US government able to better control it's citizens, through policies in place to keep them safe?

so in the end, the simplest answer to the simples question.
the question posed a Simpson's Character once, but the best question to ask.

"why would they lie? what would they have to gain?"

If you can honestly answer that the US government and those closest to the higher circles of power did not benefit from the attacks, then, maybe a conspiracy is unfeasible.
but if they did, and in the case of wolfowitz ad the other people in the PNAC, the fact that the attacks secured the implementation of policies that they had tried to enact but both popular opinion and other administrations would not allow, then really the question is.

so you believe in coincidence that much?

You must be on drugs or something. Holograms??? :woot: But I guess they have the good stuff below the border. I suppose those jet engines laying in th NY streets were holograms too. I know people who saw them. And you call me an idiot? I said that you were anti-American at every turn. You can't help it. America = Evil to you. We killed our own people just to go to Iraq. It wasn't 19 Islamic whackos.....not Bin Laden (who already said he did it)....Nooooooo it was the evil Bush and the his American lackies.

Kinda' funny how you call the guy and idiot but at the same time make him the mastermind on par with Lex Luthor! :hehe: :woot: You can't have it both ways.

And you're a bigger one. Read this........:yay:

You must be on drugs or something. Holograms??? :woot: But I guess they have the good stuff below the border. I suppose those jet engines laying in th NY streets were holograms too. I know people who saw them. And you call me an idiot? I said that you were anti-American at every turn. You can't help it. America = Evil to you. We killed our own people just to go to Iraq. It wasn't 19 Islamic whackos.....not Bin Laden (who already said he did it)....Nooooooo it was the evil Bush and the his American lackies.

Kinda' funny how you call the guy and idiot but at the same time make him the mastermind on par with Lex Luthor! :hehe: :woot: You can't have it both ways.

I've never said that they used Holograms Celldog.
in fact I once called thesumofgod an idiot for even mentioning it.
what I said is

Me saying stuff that's true said:
some people in the 9-11 truth claimed that they used holograms to project a plane at the pentagon crash.
and what I'm obviously saying and I have said since the first day of the attacks.

why look for some elaborate answer to a simple question?

so, I said some people in the 9-11 truth movement said the government had used holograms.

I didn't, I have always said that's dumb and that the answer is simpler.

however.

I challenge you to tell me were I say I think that the government used Holograms in the 9-11 attacks.

Wow. So many challenges, I feel like I'm in a Mensa website!

I challenge you to go the Mensa website and stay there for about 2 hours.
:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"