Teacher Strips for Students

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
Hungarian teens playing a game of Truth or Dare at their school were greeted to a surprise recently, when a teacher joined in and showed off her striptease skills. Parents were outraged, but the local education officials have no plans to fire the sexy twentysomething school marm.

[YT]2QVdrQFlS7A[/YT]

Source

FURIOUS parents have called for a saucy teacher to be sacked after she put on a saucy strip show for her 15-year-old pupils.

The German minx was supposed to be supervising a start of term party.

But things got out of hand as the pretty teacher put on her own s-extracurricular activities for the teen pupils.

She seductively stripped down to her underwear – to the joy of her howling students.

And she only stopped her X-rated High School musical when another teacher forced her to cover up.

But one goggle-eyed pupil filmed the show on his mobile phone.

The teacher is seen peeling off her top to reveal her bra and then starts to undo the zip of her trousers before another lecturer covers her in a tablecloth.

"It is disgusting. What kind of teacher acts that way in front of her pupils. She should be in a lap dancing bar, not a school," said one angry parent.

"The children were playing truth or dare and making bigger and bigger dares for each other and she decided to join in.

"When they dared her to do some pole dancing she just started taking off her clothes. She's a pretty woman in her 20s and the children couldn't believe their luck.

"The worst thing is that teachers weren't even supposed to be taking part in the party - they were supposed to be supervising it," they added.

But the school's headmaster in Zalaegerszeg, western Hungary, has refused to sack the unnamed mistress despite pressure from parents and other teachers.

"I was forced to give the German teacher a warning, but I will not dismiss her because she is a valuable teacher for our institution," said head Sandor Rozman.

He claimed she had shown no more flesh "than you would see on a beach."

Source

Last edited:
Gotta get 'em to pay attention in class somehow.

I'm sure the headmaster is disciplining the teacher in his own way...

I noticed some of the boys in the back leaning against the wall seems indifferent that the teacher was stripping

Maybe she was "Hungary". hehe

I noticed some of the boys in the back leaning against the wall seems indifferent that the teacher was stripping
Really? I had a hard time seeing anything except the dancing teacher. Well, until that buffalo appeared on-screen and threw a tarp over her, which I can only assume was the buffalo's jacket.

No doubt it was a pig disgusting teacher who decided to be the party pooper and put an end to the fun!

I thought the rest of the world was more laid back about skin lol.

Why couldn't I have a hot teacher when I was in school?:csad:

And Bubonic, watch the vid. The fatty isn't the teacher

Really? I had a hard time seeing anything except the dancing teacher. Well, until that buffalo appeared on-screen and threw a tarp over her, which I can only assume was the buffalo's jacket.

Next time look in the background :oldrazz: the vid wasn't good enough to watch her all the time

Why do I get the impression that this teacher should have thought out her choice of professions a little more carefully? Don't think her days as a teacher will last too long.

The only way this could have been more entertaining is if she'd stripped to Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher". LOL! Wow....mega-inappropriate.

jag

"I was forced to give the German teacher a warning, but I will not dismiss her because she is a valuable teacher for our institution," said head Sandor Rozman.

Great quote! She'll definitely have at least half the classes attention at all times now.

Hmmm..
anchor-awk.gif

I couldn't tell if that was a teacher stripping or if that was the Patterson Bigfoot video. Poor Cell Phone vids FTL :down

From what I could tell she seemed somewhat attractive. But where in the hell were these teachers when I was in school? :csad:

I never had a hot teacher when I was in school. :( Sigh.

I wish my super-hot Spanish teacher would do this. :p

Last edited:
No doubt it was a pig disgusting teacher who decided to be the party pooper and put an end to the fun!

I thought the rest of the world was more laid back about skin lol.

I doesn't matter what country you're in; fat chicks will always be insecure haters . . .

translation: I need to keep her around long enough for me to bang her . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"