Brock already for the Daily Bugle?!

biggles2000uk said:
funny how no one metioned that brock was metioned in spiderman 1.

ps, i hope this makes sence, i'm slightly drunk.

hehehehe

Nice find. So he was hinted at in both movies, thats cool. :up:

klown23 said:
I knew I had this somewere on an old CD... It's not fake - its an auction putted up by columbia in 2004. Look a the credit of the pic... The one on the news paper LOL

By the way, heres a little teaser i made: http://www.blitzart.ca/spider/spider.html

brock.jpg

This real or fake?

i checked that part again in DVD but i dont see it in the movie

Silver Sable said:
This real or fake?

Yup, I remember noticing that when I first saw SM 2 but this really jogged my memory, good eyes!

tw9876z said:
look at his work, him being cut from spider-man killed his carrer. Last thing listed. Now he may be a real brock blaming spider-man for his ruin....
that would be ironic :x

i didnt actually notice him in the film..wow thats not very good..but good spot!

Good find man, i know he was mentioned in the first movie but i didnt know about this.

Well I didnt saw it in the movie (the Brock name)... I saw it on ebay, they were selling movie props for charity... Lets just say I clicked at the right place at the right time :)

And thanks for the ones who commented my animation

That's brilliant. Hopefully in Spider-Man 3 they will establish he has worked there for some time and not all of a sudden have him joining the Bugle, because that would render these throwaway references to him already being there invalid.

biggles2000uk said:
funny how no one metioned that brock was metioned in spiderman 1.

ps, i hope this makes sence, i'm slightly drunk.
Lol, drunk posting is bad! I have done it a couple times and when i wake up in the morning checking the forums I realised I have written absolute crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"