Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 "Evolving," Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we'll actually get Brothers in Arms 4 proper now.

Im glad to hear Furious 4 is dropping the BiA name. I always hated that the series would be associated with that kind of over the top gameplay.

No they didn't stealth sneak this thing. But this was put up as web Exclusive suddenly & it's made by Gameloft
which that word will add further disappointment it's 3
there wasn't much of place to put it & there wasn't point to make a thread for it's self ,
since it was recently made. Meh I just dropped it here.

mqdefault.jpg

[YT]594RLrKajm4[/YT]
Web Exclusive: Brothers in Arms 3 Review
12 views 3 hours ago

In a web exclusive review,
Marissa and Scott take a look at Brothers in Arms 3:
Sons of War from Gameloft and Gearbox Software.

Marissa's score 7.0 & Scott's score 4.0

source: EPN.tv

Last edited:
For those that won't look in the Battle born thread, cause it's not of interest to them.

Battleborn

Furious 4 is dead and what's left of it became Battleborn, says Pitchford

17 July 2015 • 11 hours 13 min ago •
Comments
Battleborn.png

Straight from the Pitchford's mouth, it's now been confirmed that the missing Brothers in Arms game, Furious 4, had indeed been absorbed and tranformed into the very very similar game, Battleborn.
We have closure. Perhaps now we may finally grieve.
Read

source: PCGamesN

so apprently there was more the day be for which the other article I put up didn't say.

Jul 16, 2015

• With most major shooters departing classic war settings in favour of futuristic or modern themes, there's been a surge of demand for World War II games to make a comeback. While Call of Duty and Battlefield don't look likely to plumb the depths of history again any time soon, we can invest our hopes in Gearbox's Brothers in Arms series.

• According to studio founder Randy Pitchford, the series hasn't been permanently put to bed. Indeed, Pitchford wants to bring it back, but in an interview with IGN he lays out all the things that need to happen before it can.
    "I think the next Brothers in Arms game has to be authentic and we have been working on that," he told IGN. "I feel we have unfinished business there with both the fiction and the history and I’d like to get into that. I spend a lot of time thinking about it."
    Echoing similar statements made yesterday about the Duke Nukem series, Pitchford said it would take the involvement of third parties and partners in order to reinvigorate the classic World War II shooter series. Once that's done, the studio may embark on actually developing it.
    "I feel like I’m on the brink of it, but we’re not quite there yet," he said. "Once it happens development will really take off and then sometime after that - if we don’t completely kill ourselves - we’ll announce. But we’re in the incubation phase with the next one there, for sure."
  • The last major game in the series, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, released in 2008. Since then there have been several iOS and Android instalments, but news regarding a major entry has been thin on the ground. While we wait for more news, why not revisit the first entry in the series? Ben Griffin reckons you should.
source: PC Gamer

Last edited:
So, what I'm getting from this article is that the game doesn't exist anymore, so I don't see a lot of need for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"