The Dark Knight Bruce at parents grave

It didn't really fit in with this movie. His grief for his parents is not the issue in TDK. Maybe it will enter into play again in the next film, who knows?

I'd like to see the scene too.

Im sorry...but why?

Fanboys are the only ones who want to see Bruces grief for his parents bashed over peoples heads over and over and over, forgetting that not every batfilm, batcartoon, or batcomic has bruce sullen over what happened to his parents

At what point would they have added a trip to the cemetary??

At what point would they have added a trip to the cemetary??

Well - it's not needed, but it would of been easy to write in. You could have him do it when he was suppose to be giving it all up. Have him drop by the cemetery before he goes to that press conference.

batman shows grief for his parents every time he puts his mask on after all thats what pushed him to be batman we dont need bruce wayne crying over his parents every 20 minutes to know he isnt happy about it

SB-P

you want to see bruce cry bout his mommy and daddy go watch BB there was no need to put it in this movie when you already spent over 2 hours in the other movie showing why Bruce does what he does

I think a scene like this is long overdue.....hopefully it will be in the next film.

The scene is something we need to see. But he seems to be over his parent's deaths. Nolan seems to have moved on from that.

The scene is something we need to see. But he seems to be over his parent's deaths. Nolan seems to have moved on from that.
He's not over them, Nolan just isn't dwelling on it. We don't need to be reminded in every movie why Bruce is Batman.

"Pssst, audience, remember my parents getting killed? Yeah that was sad."

It is sort of a central theme. I don't see why taking a couple of minutes in a two and half hour movie is such a huge deal.

If the third movie is about "redemption(Gotham City's trust for Batman) and reconstruction(if Wayne Manor plays apart of the third film)", then I could see Bruce Wayne going to their parent's grave.

He's not over them, Nolan just isn't dwelling on it. We don't need to be reminded in every movie why Bruce is Batman.

"Pssst, audience, remember my parents getting killed? Yeah that was sad."
I don't even know if he is Batman because of his parents. His parents were murdered and that messed him up in the head, but he never said, "ill dedicate my life to crime because of this," it's just a serious of events that lead to being Batman, nothing because of his parents directly.

^ statements likes this is why I hate BB and 99% of Nolan fans.

Bruce became Batman BECAUSE of his parents death. Had they not been shot in front of him there would be no Batman.

I think it would be perfect to add a scene where bruce visits his parents grave in BB3. Just to show people that he hasnt forgot about them

I thought it would have fit well after he decides to turn himself in. Maybe still in the suit after talking to Dent.

Well it is very well possible it was intentional not to show him thinking about his parents, Bruce is becoming obsessed with his mission and forgetting about why he was doing it.

Even though it would have benn kinda "cute" to see Bruce visit the parents grave it's SO UNIMPORTENED!... Not a minute was wasted in this movie, everything that happened was linked to something bigger... There really was no meaning for Bruce/Batman to visit the parents grave.

It doesn't really need to be revisited, i agree

..but there could have at least been a painting somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"