The Amazing Spider-Man Bruce Campbell

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
First, he's a wrestling announcer. Then, a theater usher. And, finally, a French waiter. So...what's next for Mr. Campbell? Any ideas and/or suggestions?

He should be the priest that marries Peter and MJ at the end of the movie... On a hilltop, like Peter suggests in Spider-Man 2.

Hot Dog vendor that cheats people, and :spidey: beats him up!

Spiderman's Spanish counterpart, El Hombre de las Aranas :spidey:

Mrs.Connor's boyfriend where he is confronted by the Lizard...

A construction worker who spots Lizard. Or something along those lines.

And since I know someone is bound to mention it, I would be alright with him being Mysterio if they wanted to put him in the movies.

wow that would be great forshadowing if they married on the hill top. i like that

He'll play Chuck Finley of course.:o:oldrazz:

samaxechuckfinleywallpa.jpg

I couldn't resist...:hehe:

his interaction is always with Peter so I would assume something along those lines

the priest is a great idea.

I remember someone once said that he could very well be the chameleon based on the change of identities

or Mysterio based on the acting etc

Slowly bidding his time, learning who Peter Parker really is to destroy Spider-Man

I doubt something like this would be green lit by Marvel but Raimi would probably think of it

odds are its another cameo.

As long as Bruce Campbell is in it, then it's all good. I don't really care about what he is in his cameo. He's going to rock it no matter what.

The addition of Bruce Campbell makes any movie better. True story.

He should be the priest that marries Peter and MJ at the end of the movie... On a hilltop, like Peter suggests in Spider-Man 2.

This put a really stupid grin on my face. I really like this suggestion. :woot:

Or a medic that ressurects Spidey using CPR.

Bruce Campbell should be Mysterio. What better way to tie all his cameos together? Either make him some clown "trying" to be a superhero or make him the villian on some Spidey tv show within the film.

I'd enjoy him as Mysterio, but would it really tie all his cameos together? And why do we need to tie them together?

You don't have to tie them all together, but wouldn't it be a cool idea to insinuate that Mysterio, an actor, was portrayed in all of the films as a struggling entertainer?

this is tough. but i think Raimi might keep him on the funny side, since the first 3 cameos are funny, although i could imagine him playing Mysterio, as a side villian, but failing of course to beat Spidey lol

Campbell as one of the construction workers in the sewers when Lizard comes.

It would be sweet, like somethign back in SM2, with Ock in the hospital.

A nod to Bruce being Ash where he attempts to fight back against the Lizard, but then is killed.

I love the idea of him being the priest at the wedding. Add a little humor to the wedding, assuming there is one finally. And if there is a 5 then maybe, just maybe he could be Mysterio, he could really abuse the power of knowing who Peter is and exploiting it.

I would never take him seriously as Mysterio.
Leave Bruce with his cameos. It's great this way.

his interaction is always with Peter so I would assume something along those lines

the priest is a great idea.

I remember someone once said that he could very well be the chameleon based on the change of identities

or Mysterio based on the acting etc

Slowly bidding his time, learning who Peter Parker really is to destroy Spider-Man

I doubt something like this would be green lit by Marvel but Raimi would probably think of it

odds are its another cameo.
Y'know, I usually hate these fanboy ideas of random characters being main/secondary villains, but I can actually see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"