The Amazing Spider-Man Should Bruce Campbell have a role in the Reboot?

He could play one of Spidey's minor villians getting beaten up in the beginning of a film.

I think Bruce Campbell should have a role in the Spidey reboot as a villain, or a cameo as a high school teacher for comic relief.

No. That would be spitting in Raimi's face. There's enough of that going on as it is.

Even if offered he wouldn't do it. He has to much respect for Sam to join a project he was kicked off from.

There, close thread.

I put it right up there with speculation of Johnny Depp playing Nolan's Riddler.

I don't want Campbell, or anyone else affiliated with the old franchise in the reboot. It should be a clean slate. All new cast.

Except for Stan Lee with his standard cameo :hehe:

:dry:

I don't understand how people appreviate on here with @. You know it takes more time to press the shift key and the 2 key rather than just typing "crap" like normal people do?

And Spider-Man has always had cheese to it. That dorky way about it that has been present since the 60's.

I mean Spider-Man defeating Sandman with a freaking vacuum cleaner anyone?
I like to sometimes entrap my "a" when I get angry, time is of no concern to me when I'm @ngry!

I can take a bit of cheese here and there, but not to the point where nothing is taken seriously in a live action film (unless it's a comedy), because of run-on scenes like this. JJJ makes me hate the Daily Bugle scenes, and Bruce Campbell makes me despise every scene with him in it. It's just various setups of a complete mess. Where JJJ slings more banter than Spider-Man. It @in't right!

ehh no...he was getting annoying after the french thing...corny stuff. i love campbell but stay away from this series.

Campbell should only come back if they have a role for him to play. No more cameos. I have no idea who he could play though.

I don't want Campbell, or anyone else affiliated with the old franchise in the reboot. It should be a clean slate. All new cast.

Seconded.

Exactly.

NO! Now that Spider-Man 4 is gone (unfortunately), I want Bruce and Sam to work on their greatest creation...EVIL DEAD 4!!!!!!

At least I hear the end of him playing Mysterio,which worse than the Eddie Murphy as Riddler rumour.

Evil Dead 4 FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"