The Dark Knight Bruce Wayne's Fashion Sense?

I don't know, he just doesn't seem as "muscly". How is he going to fight manbat in the 3rd one?

he's not going to be topless throughout the movie. he'll be concealed by large black body armour. it's not a big deal.

lol....guys I'm merely mocking the nitpickers.

Where's that manip of the "revealling" pic of the the begins costume?

It's like the thing to expect. Pretty much in every movie in a sequel the main characters have a slightly different hairstyle. Kinda like what they did with the X-Men and Spider-Man movies (Patrick Stewart not included).

I'm guessing they'll give Morgan Freeman a mohawk this time...

-TNC

Oh come on, how can you complain about Bruce's fashion sense in BB or TDK. Just going off of what we're seeing in photos, he's stylish. Probably custom-made head to toe.

I really like the clothing I've seen in these films. (especially on bale and ledger)

I wonder where they get the clothes from. What's Heathe have, a suede suit? I'd like to know where to score something like that!

Bruce has awesome style, very daper. Rachel Dawes on the other hand...BLAH. No more brown and black please!

I hope batman has socks with little bat on them, just as not to be outdone by the Joker's cool socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"