Transformers Bruce Willis hearts Michael Bay

Bay said:
he wouldn't be man enough to say it to my face.

Ah, good ol' Bay. "I don't believe it's him, but just in case it is, let me s**t-talk a little to look badass." :whatever:

I smell a Uwe Bowl-esque boxing match! Yeah! Bruce Willis would cream that loser.

spidey_jerry.gif
spidey_jerry.gif

I like bruce willis...dont really care for Michael Bay but my God, that was so childish. I wish adults could act like...you know...adults

If you go to transformers live.com you can see Micheal Bay's reply. He said that he doesn't believe that Bruce made this statement and thought they were still friends.

They say he's incredibly difficult to work with and that he treats his actors/actresses like just another prop for his action scenes...

Sorry can't source it...its been a while since I read the article.

Actors biching about directors? This is news now?

Hello 1977 wants its news back, people.

Perhaps people consider it a big deal since even ACTORS don't like Bay.

I myself am not a Bay-hater. "The Rock" is one of my favorites and I think his style is perfect for Transformers.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32718

Bruce Willis said:
Dear Bruce!

First of all as many of us I love your work and DH is my all time favourite action movie.

I've read all your talkback stuff and you made some juicy comments about Michael Bay.

Bay responded on his official site:
MichaelBay.Com

In this he says your people already contacted to him to do Die Hard 4.
So what's the truth? And why is the bitterness towards Bay?
I know he is a hack and isn't my favourite either, so I am just curious.

Anyway can't wait for DH4 !

Best wishes:
Zsolt Berkes from Hungary

To Zsolt Berkes from Hungary

I a have just asked one of 'my people' who would be in a position to know, and he confirms that yes, the DH4 script did indeed go out to Michael Bay, but he already had a movie.

During that time the script was being sent out by Fox mostly, but I was unaware of it going out specifically to M. Bay.

I was raised to believe that unless you have something nice to say about someone, you shouldn't say anything at all. What I will say is I feel no real bitterness towards Michael Bay, and when I bump into him we get along great.

The media loves this kind of controversy, so I will leave this question alone from this point on.

thanks

beedub

Since when did Fox change the release date of Die Hard from June 29th to June 27th. That shows they know Transformers will kick Die Hard's butt in the boxoffice so they are merely trying to lesson the inevitable financial damage. Both of Fox's summer big blockbuster film's will compete against each for a short time and one of them will definitely be a flop. I personally would like to see FF2 and Die Hard flop after what Fox did to X3.

Since when did Fox change the release date of Die Hard from June 29th to June 27th. That shows they know Transformers will kick Die Hard's butt in the boxoffice so they are merely trying to lesson the inevitable financial damage. Both of Fox's summer big blockbuster film's will compete against each for a short time and one of them will definitely be a flop. I personally would like to see FF2 and Die Hard flop after what Fox did to X3.
Agreed. Also I think F42 ROTSS also moved up the release date to avoid Transformers and it looks like the only film with the balls to stay close to Transformers is Harry Potter. LOL!! Its fun to see movie studios run and hide at the juggernaut that is Transformers!!

This isn't the first time FF has backed out...in 05' they pushed up their release date to avoid War of the Worlds.

Its a smart move.

This isn't the first time FF has backed out...in 05' they pushed up their release date to avoid War of the Worlds.

Its a smart move.

It was a smart move then but, now the move may not make a difference. There are many movies coming out in June that could hurt the potential of FF2. If it gets really bad reviews and has a mediocre opening weekend the franchise will die. What's really amusing now is the same fights between Ain't it cool news and Fox that took place with X3 are happening again with FF2.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32259

http://www.aintitcool.com/?q=node/32330

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32364

Regardless of whether Ain't it cool news is telling the truth or not it's a very bad sign for a movie with a budget well over 100million to not offer a test screening to critics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"