Bruce Willis to Face The Surrogates

Saw the trailer before the proposal....looks awful. Willis must be desperate. I hope he didn't turn down the expendables for this.

Really? I thought Bruce tied the whole movie together when I watched the trailer. I think he just really does well in this sort of Sci-Fi genre films. I am personally glad to see him staring in this movie and can't wait until it comes out.

Really? I thought Bruce tied the whole movie together when I watched the trailer. I think he just really does well in this sort of Sci-Fi genre films. I am personally glad to see him staring in this movie and can't wait until it comes out.
I gotta agree. Willis stood out to me in the trailer. Without him the trailer would have been extremely forgettable.

New image from the movie! Awesome! I really like Radha Mitchell's hair like that.

surrogates_2.jpg
Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Willis's.

Last edited:
Yeah -- a blonde Willis? What the hell?

i think thats the point. to make him look like a robot.

Yea -- my first reaction to his hair was just an instant double take. I do think they are probably going to work his "look" into the plot and it will make more sense once we watch the film.

this is bruce will's default poster face.

Last edited:
That is definitely Willis' "tough" signature face, but I like it. Is it just me or does anyone else think he continues to get better looking as he ages? I love that he is all dressed up in a suit. Personally, I like the poster!

better looking? sure.

bottox and plastic surgery.

I'm actually really excited for this movie. I love the whole concept. :) I hope it comes out well.

[A];17114280 said:
Yeah -- a blonde Willis? What the hell?

Reminds me a lot of his character in The Jackal when he's wearing the wig and pretends to be gay. Also, is it just me or does anyone else find Radha Mitchell pretty damn hot? I first remember seeing her in Pitch Black.

I really think that this movie will come and go, and will be forgotten by a few months. It might be good but still..

I'm actually really excited for this movie. I love the whole concept. :) I hope it comes out well.

Me too! I just love the whole sci-fi genre, but Bruce Willis is my major draw. I too have high hopes for this movie. I can't wait to see Bruce interact with his actual surrogate in the movie.

I don't think he wears that wig for very long in the movie. I heard it is only in a couple scenes, but I could be wrong. Since he doesn't look like that on the poster, I think it is probably only for a short bit.

^Yeah, by the looks of it his Surrogate gets taken out pretty quickly.

I really think that this movie will come and go, and will be forgotten by a few months. It might be good but still..
you are right.
but i dont think that this is such a bad thing. sometimes its fun to watch a movie that you relaxed and then you can go on with your life.

dark_b -- I am totally with you! This just looks like a fun, entertaining movie to watch and sometimes that is all I need!

^Yeah, by the looks of it his Surrogate gets taken out pretty quickly.

It does in the book.

you are right.
but i dont think that this is such a bad thing. sometimes its fun to watch a movie that you relaxed and then you can go on with your life.

Well said sir. Not everything has to be excellent like The Dark Knight, Terminator 2 or Lord of the Rings, sometimes I just want to sit down and watch Bruce Willis fighting robots and making bad one liners.

That said, he looks to be giving a great performance in the trailer.

I just saw the trailer again this past weekend in the theater and I think it looks even better than before. Maybe I am just getting excited since the film is coming closer to its release date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"