Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, STOP BRYAN STOP.
Although for me it just feels like every piece of news that comes out gets worse and worse...

Why couldn't they just make a bloody XMFC sequel, rather than X4?????? I'm so furious right now it's not even funny. I don't know how people can be excited about this, did we even see the same movie? I'm really not sure how a movie starring Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart can still keep the focus on the First Class crew. What a failure this movie is turning out to be.

That's the kind of comment that worries me. "They'll STILL get screentime". They shouldn't have to "still" get anything. The movie should be 90% about them and 10% about their future selves. At this point I think we'll be lucky if they get HALF the screentime and it's pretty much a pipe dream that they'll get any character development at all. Mystique more than anyone needs it but I have a feeling they'll just shoehorn her into the ultra-cold Charles-who? villain henchman role. Nevermind Xavier coming to terms with the loss of his legs, sister, and best friend. Nevermind Magneto learning to be a leader. They're going to sacrifice what made XMFC so good (character development) for the sake of action scenes and robots in an attempt to rival Avenger's box office score ("LOLOLOLOL all it took was an ensemble team blowing stuff up, we can do that too!!").

irNrAzRW2YmJC.gif

they won't bring wolverine in and not do something with him, but to make him the time traveler just unnecessary

if FOX want to branch out on new characters for an avengers style universe then they can't make wolverine the be all and end all, but at same time he had a role in the comic so it makes sense to have him in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"