burtons batman and batman begins mash up

money

Civilian
Reaction score
People have things they like about the burton movies, and things they like about Batman begins. If you could take elements from the burton and nolan batman films and mix them together to make the ultimate bat flick, what would you take from which. hell, you can even throw in stuff from shumachers films if you want...

If he looks like Bale, fights Burton's Catwoman, in a Gotham that is artistically between Nolan's and Burton's one, and buys the Forever costume with a Bat-credit card, I'd have the best Bat-movie in my life.

They're not movies that would mesh well together.

But... but the credit card...?

I`d say the best Batman movie would have the story of Batman Begins with the production design of the Burton movies.

Id take Cloonys looks and keatons quirky wayne and awsome Batman, burtons sets, Gary Oldmans gordon. Batman Begins story. michelle phiffers catwoman, batman long halloween/dark victory selina kyle and a cross between nicholsons and hamils joker (hamils joker looks and laugh nicholsons exagerrated facial feeatures and overall magnifisense.

i loved burtons films, but the only thing i would like to see that nolan did real good was a fast batmobile chase, but with keatons car, not the tankmobile. oh and have a sex scene with michelle pfieffer.

i loved burtons films, but the only thing i would like to see that nolan did real good was a fast batmobile chase, but with keatons car, not the tankmobile. oh and have a sex scene with michelle pfieffer.

Hmm?:ninja:

Public Bruce Wayne from BB

BATMAN's Private Bruce Wayne and Batman

BB's origin

BATMAN's plot minus Vicki going into the batcave, she finds out who he is by taking a really good look at Batman and seeing Bruce Wayne under the cowl. Like Silver St. Cloud did and she leaves him by the end. Without Napier being the killer take it back to the roots use an unamed killer who's never caught. Batman sends Joker packing to Arkham instead of a Joker death.

Both the Tumbler and the Furstmobile use one for patrolling and another one for outright war.

BATMAN's Alfred

Wayne Enterprises from BB ran by Lucius Fox but from the comics who is about 12 years older than Bruce as opposed to almost 40 years. None of that Q stuff.

I would give Tim the plot outline to BB and tell him to run with it.

But the fans will be at each others' throats!

Oh wait...:ninja:

Without Napier being the killer take it back to the roots use an unamed killer who's never caught. Batman sends Joker packing to Arkham instead of a Joker death.

Great ideas, I agree with 'em all. Just wanted to point this out. I completely agree the best origin is when the killer of Bruce's parents is not named nor caught. Then, it's not a named person responsible for their death, it's the corruption of Gotham. It was society that kills his parents, not a man.

It would have been the perfect ending for Batman'89 had Joker fallen through one of the roofs when the gargoyle pulls him from the helicopter. Kinda like how the glass-house broke Catwoman's fall in Batman Returns. And then one last shot of Jack in Arkham Asylum with that damn perma-grin, locked in his cell, looking out the nearest window as the bat-signal shines in the air. Then the famous cut to Keaton.

batsignal.jpg

Just Batman 1989, i cant find fault in it, itswhat got me into Batman, has the perfect cast the amazing Gotham, a beautiful Batmobile.

Credit where credits due Begins is great, it really is.

But when i think of Batman i think of Burtons, for me thats the Dark Knight right there.

Just Batman 1989, i cant find fault in it, itswhat got me into Batman, has the perfect cast the amazing Gotham, a beautiful Batmobile.

Credit where credits due Begins is great, it really is.

But when i think of Batman i think of Burtons, for me thats the Dark Knight right there.

Its the same for most people Keaton will ALWAYS be automatically known as Batman you could say thats why his career stalled somewhat he will be eternally typcast to some extent.

I just see Keaton as batman/wayne while bale acted the way he thought the character should be portrayed not to knock him but he didnt melt into the role as keaton did for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"