World Burton's Concept Art

Courtney Cox would have been a good Lois Lane actually.

Oh, no doubt. I actually wouldn't mind her as a choice at that point regardless of who was doing the movie. And even though Cage is obviously all wrong for Superman, with a good black wig (like the one Reeve had at times) and bulked up, he'd be much better than Brandon Routh. He wouldn't look any less a Superman (at least he'd look like a MAN and not a BOY) but would have much bigger screen presence (not that hard to do tbh) and of course a superior performances.

I'd rather see Burton's Superman than what we got in Superman Returns. No doubt that Burton's flick would have been just as bad a Superman movie as SR, but it would be a better quality product otherwise, to that I have little doubt. And way more entertaining for sure.

Ah yes, I'd rather my parents were dead than SR.

Ah yes, I'd rather my parents were dead than SR.

:whatever: Typical SR apologist behavior, obviously nobody should dare have an opinion that Burton (a better filmmaker than Singer) would make a more entertaining and overall better movie than SR, that they would rather see, without one of the few SR fans on the planet going all (tasteless) sarcastic on them and (as usual) being way off the mark and completely missing the point. :sleepy:

Last edited:
:whatever: Typical SR apologist behavior,

Thought it was in order before the typical hater behaviour. :up:

obviously nobody should dare have an opinion that Burton (a better filmmaker than Singer) would make a more entertaining and overall better movie than SR, that they would rather see, without one of the few SR fans on the planet going all (tasteless) sarcastic on them and (as usual) being way off the mark and completely missing the point. :sleepy:

Obviously you used a movie that wasn't even made to throw another unsubstantiated attack to a movie nobody forces you to watch.

Thought it was in order before the typical hater behaviour. :up:

Hate is such a strong word. I feel sorry for anyone who really hates a movie. Hate is too strong of an emotion to waste on a mundane thing like a movie.

Obviously you used a movie that wasn't even made to throw another unsubstantiated attack to a movie nobody forces you to watch.

Is that how you see it? Fine, I cannot influence that and I don't care. I thought I was making a comment (in the Superman section) about an unmade Superman movie and drew parallels with another Superman movie that was made a few years after the unmade one. It's all related to each other. It's not unsubstantiated. But, ah, this is all pointless, isn't it? Yep, im done here. Good day to you sir! :lips:

Hate is such a strong word. I feel sorry for anyone who really hates a movie. Hate is too strong of an emotion to waste on a mundane thing like a movie.

If you thought comics or movies are mundane you wouldn't waste your time here.

Is that how you see it? Fine, I cannot influence that and I don't care. I thought I was making a comment (in the Superman section) about an unmade Superman movie and drew parallels with another Superman movie that was made a few years after the unmade one. It's all related to each other. It's not unsubstantiated. But, ah, this is all pointless, isn't it? Yep, im done here. Good day to you sir! :lips:

That's the magic of comparing unmade things to made ones: you can say whatever you want; we will never know for sure anyways. That's what I call lack of substance in an argument.

The concept art is interesting to look at, but I am glad this movie never got made. The chances of it ever turning out good and being well received were slim to none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"