• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bush (merge x4)

hippie_hunter said:
*BANGS HEAD*

WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE BE SO DAMN STUPID :cmad:

THERE ARE GOOD DEMOCRATS AND THERE ARE GOOD REPUBLICANS. THERE ARE ALSO BAD DEMOCRATS AND BAD REPUBLICANS. NEITHER PARTY IS TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA. THEY JUST WANT POWER, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BOTH OF YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SPOON-FED THE BULLS**T THAT THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS SAY ABOUT EACH OTHER, GROW UP, AND CHOOSE A CANDIDATE NOT BASED ON PARTY, BUT BASED ON WHAT THE CANDIDATE STANDS FOR AND IF YOU THINK THAT HE IS THE RIGHT ONE TO CHOOSE FROM.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :meow:

arms the democrat nuclear weapons of doom :ninja:

Even the Governator doenst want to meet with Bush when he visit California.

hippie_hunter said:
1. THE DEMOCRATS HAVEN'T SHOW US THAT THEY WOULD BE BETTER AT HANDLING TERRORISM THAN BUSH OR THE REPUBLICANS.

2. I DON'T THINK THAT BUSH IS THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY IN DIVIDING THE COUNTRY. THE DEMOCRATS WERE COMPLETELY UNWILLING TO WORK WITH HIM OR THE REPUBLICANS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. THEY ARE JUST AS GUILTY AS HE IS.

3. I PERSONALLY DON'T TRUST THE DEMOCRATS RUNNING CONGRESS BECAUSE:

A. I LOATHE THE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, JUST LIKE THE REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP, THEY ARE VERY MUCH OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.

B. THEY'RE JUST RUNNING ON A "WE'RE NOT REPUBLICANS" PLATFORM. THAT IS NOT A WAY TO RUN AN ELECTION. I FEEL THAT NEITHER PARTY IS SERIOUSLY TACKLING THE ISSUES. I THINK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS STARTING TO REALISE THAT NOW. ONE PARTY HAS A BAD PLAN AND THE OTHER HAS NO PLAN. WOW, WAY TO SCREW OVER THE VOTERS. REMIND ME TO EITHER VOTE FOR A THIRD PARTY OR NOT VOTE FOR CONGRESS AT ALL IN PROTEST, BECAUSE I AM DISGUSTED ON HOW THE TWO-PARTY SYSTEM HAS SCREWED US OVER :o

Jesus man, there's no reason to shout. Your hurting my typing fingers. :csad: :cwink:

Holly Goodhead said:
if i say he's gay then he's gay.

Do the balls touch?
hsughwiggle.gif

Fred_Fury said:
seriously, would you trust democrats running congress? I wouldnt. They'd probably sell us out, they dont even like america.

That's right. Dems dislike America. So much that we live here, take full advantage of the freedoms that define it, and express concern at things that we don't believe are right. We dislike America so much that we become dismayed when it does things that make it look bad. The American flag sticker on my car? It's all for the irony. Grow up.

I'm with Cyclops on that. In fact, I don't trust much of nobody other than myself, Cyclops, the good folks here at SHH...and Joe Perry.

sinewave said:
He just doesn't understand the concept of bipartisanship, does he?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/03/bush.ap/index.html

All this despite the fact that his party's war to supposedly protect America has been proven to have made the entire world more dangerous.

Let's see. One month to an election and you want Bush to cooperate with democrats.

Makes sense to me.

Maybe you should be asking why the Democrats aren't being cooperative with Bush or is bi-partisanship only expected of Republicans?

Cyclops said:
I don't trust politicians period.
30. A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go. - from "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates"

sinewave said:
I don't know what their specific plans are, but I would hope they wouldn't make the world less safe, as the Bush Administration has done. Just the fact that he thinks it's more important to paint people who disagree with his foreign policy, which is the majority of the country, as cowards, proves that he and his Administration aren't doing their job of representing the people. If the choice is between a lack of clarity and the certainty of failure, then I'll take the lack of clarity.

I don't think anyone can say that there's "proof" that the world is more unsafe than it was before Bush. Or if you can, well some links to this supposed "proof" would be welcomed.

^ Isn't N.Korea about to test a nuke? Just sayin'...

hippie_hunter said:
THERE ARE GOOD DEMOCRATS AND THERE ARE GOOD REPUBLICANS. THERE ARE ALSO BAD DEMOCRATS AND BAD REPUBLICANS. NEITHER PARTY IS TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA. THEY JUST WANT POWER, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BOTH OF YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SPOON-FED THE BULLS**T THAT THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS SAY ABOUT EACH OTHER, GROW UP, AND CHOOSE A CANDIDATE NOT BASED ON PARTY, BUT BASED ON WHAT THE CANDIDATE STANDS FOR AND IF YOU THINK THAT HE IS THE RIGHT ONE TO CHOOSE FROM.

this part i agree with....

as for the war on terrorism.... you cant fight it...terrorism is an ideal..not an enemy.... did the crusades eliminate judiesm(sp)? or buddhism??? no

you cant FIGHT HATE with more HATE

you have to "cold war" it

expose the positives of democracy and capitalism.... it will run its course but dont make more enemies when we are already envied and hated....hated more now than envied... and OUR LEADER who happens to be REPUBLICAN.... has done more to damage OUR reputation than mend it..

this is where the bias stems....

but i do agree with your basis....whether our leaders are dems or repubs or independent... if they are true and just then they should be commended

and if they arent then they should be admonished....

see option B for the current prez and house

lazur said:
I don't think anyone can say that there's "proof" that the world is more unsafe than it was before Bush. Or if you can, well some links to this supposed "proof" would be welcomed.

Didnt they release a report like 2 weeks ago?:huh:

War Lord said:
Let's see. One month to an election and you want Bush to cooperate with democrats.

Makes sense to me.

Maybe you should be asking why the Democrats aren't being cooperative with Bush or is bi-partisanship only expected of Republicans?

don't play naive, it's been karl rove's strategy since day one to polarize this country with wedge issues, religion, gay marriage, etc... just look at how much support bush had from the government and the american citizens after 9/11 and how he and his team squandered it and continued to try and drive a wedge between everyone. it started with the republican-ruled government and they need to end it. almost every other administration in american history embraced bi-partisanship in some way, aside from this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"