Bush: U.S. doesn't eavesdrop on phone calls of ordinary Americans

Darthphere said:
Ordinary Americans:

republican_dick_hat.jpg

Wow, that's just, wow.

Admiral_N8 said:
Ordinary Americans are the ones who ARENT calling Iraq, speak in Arabic about anti-american terrorist plans, who dont call Afghanistans mountain regions, talk about bombs/visas and such.

yeah, they are just waiting for some one to phone directory enquiries and say:

*puts on ropey Arabic accent*

"Excuse please. Give me number for Mr Laden Bin Osama,of 32 Caveside Gardens, Remote Mountain region,90210, Kashmir"

I dont know why it wasnt the plan from the start

Darthphere said:
Ordinary Americans:

republican_dick_hat.jpg

I know a lady that prefers the company of other ladies. she has many many items of clothing that look like that

Admiral_N8 said:
Ordinary Americans are the ones who ARENT calling Iraq, speak in Arabic about anti-american terrorist plans, who dont call Afghanistans mountain regions, talk about bombs/visas and such.

What about the ones who are calling the next farmhouse over, speaking in english about anti-american terrorist plans, who call the Appalachian mountain regions, and talk about bombs/visas and such?

This kind of knee-jerk reaction to characterize terrorists as Arabs (and Arabs as terrorists) is what took your country so long to accept Oklahoma City.

People are violent all over. It's probably pretty equal. You probably have as many domestic terrorists in America per capita as there are potential "terrorists" in the Middle East. (I mean, take your point of view and give it a little more racist white supremacy and all of a sudden you're not too far off from a neo-fascist trying to take down the 'Jew-controlled' government...aka a terrorist).

And this wire tapping business only operates on that tired, old racist idea that you just exspoused. It has nothing else to it.

Reader said:
What about the ones who are calling the next farmhouse over, speaking in english about anti-american terrorist plans, who call the Appalachian mountain regions, and talk about bombs/visas and such?

This kind of knee-jerk reaction to characterize terrorists as Arabs (and Arabs as terrorists) is what took your country so long to accept Oklahoma City.

People are violent all over. It's probably pretty equal. You probably have as many domestic terrorists in America per capita as there are potential "terrorists" in the Middle East. (I mean, take your point of view and give it a little more racist white supremacy and all of a sudden you're not too far off from a neo-fascist trying to take down the 'Jew-controlled' government...aka a terrorist).

And this wire tapping business only operates on that tired, old racist idea that you just exspoused. It has nothing else to it.

:up: :up:

jag

Reader said:

Damn Man, your Good!:up: :)

BRAVO!

logansoldcigar said:
yeah, they are just waiting for some one to phone directory enquiries and say:

*puts on ropey Arabic accent*

"Excuse please. Give me number for Mr Laden Bin Osama,of 32 Caveside Gardens, Remote Mountain region,90210, Kashmir"

I dont know why it wasnt the plan from the start

LOL

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WOULD AL-QADEA (AN ORGANIZATION THAT OBVIOUSLY HAVE VERY INTELLEGENT PERSONS WORKING FOR IT) OR ANY OTHER TERRORISM GROUPS OR OPERATIVE BASED IN THE U.S. TRANSMIT INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE, SPEAK IN ARABIC OR AN MIDDLE EASTERN ACCENT OR APPEAR IN ANY SHAPE, FORM, OR FASHION THAT WOULD FIT THE STEROTYPICAL APPEARANCE OF A SO-CALLED ISLAMIC TERRORIST?

raybia said:
Where's the Native Americans, and Blacks and Hispanics?:confused:

The current Administration does not believe in them.

jag

jaguarr said:
The current Administration does not believe in them.

jag

Jeb does. (Every night...Hispanics that is.)

jaguarr said:
Yeah, but he's the black sheep of the family. :o

jag

No, he's the next one daddy and bro are appointing to the White House!!

(Yee Haw).

jaguarr said:

where the bad place's my props? i said just about the same thing, maybe a little less eloquently, in an earlier post. :(

I can imagine that Bush is hearing American`s phone calls.What people should be angry about,is that telephone companies who violate their customer`s privacy by handing over their records to the government.

Reader said:
No, he's the next one daddy and bro are appointing to the White House!!

(Yee Haw).

Never gonna happen. Jeb's days of fun during the S&L scandals will forever keep him out of the Oval Office.

sinewave said:
where the bad place's my props? i said just about the same thing, maybe a little less eloquently, in an earlier post. :(

Props%20Top.jpg

jag

jaguarr said:
Never gonna happen. Jeb's days of fun during the S&L scandals will forever keep him out of the Oval Office.

Props%20Top.jpg

jag

I just hope so. But the electorate of America has surprised me quite a lot in recent elections. I just can't help but think you guys are actually going to have another stalwart of the Grand Old Party again in 2009...how can this be?

Reader said:
I just hope so. But the electorate of America has surprised me quite a lot in recent elections. I just can't help but think you guys are actually going to have another stalwart of the Grand Old Party again in 2009...how can this be?

I don't know about that. There's a very large cross-section of the population that's just about had it with the current Republican regime (and growing). And it's not just one particular group. I'm seeing it with conservatives, liberals, and everything inbetween. I even know a lot of die-hard Republicans who have become disenchanted with everything that's been happening. I think the damage is pretty well done at this point. This Fall will be fairly revealing when the Senate and House have their elections.

jag

sinewave said:

Yeah, it's true. Your post was the one that convinced me I should respond to the same comment that you were. It is a very important piece to REPEAT that terrorism is just a point of view and "terrorists" are active in their ideas and their actions everywhere. The Bush admin. is just using the word interchangeable with a person of Middle East descent.

I hope our ideas aren't that rare that we have to battle over who agrees with who. I'll give you props.

sinewave said:

awesome_cookie.jpg

alizee.jpg

:up::up::up:

jaguarr said:
I don't know about that. There's a very large cross-section of the population that's just about had it with the current Republican regime (and growing). And it's not just one particular group. I'm seeing it with conservatives, liberals, and everything inbetween. I even know a lot of die-hard Republicans who have become disenchanted with everything that's been happening. I think the damage is pretty well done at this point. This Fall will be fairly revealing when the Senate and House have their elections.

jag

You would know the political climate of your country better than me, so I hope your right. Not that the alternative is that great either. I'm kind of the philosophy that the last few Democrat presidents have been forced to respond to the pressure from the "Right" more often than institute interesting changes themselves. (Honestly, the last one of your presidents I liked or agreed with was FDR.)

Also: aren't "mid-term" elections usually more fortunate for the party out of the White House anyway? I know the last one didn't follow suit...but will Democrats controlling both 'houses' even be a good omen?

I just hope this November some people are elected that DON'T make me use a passport to cross the world's longest undefended border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"