Bust of Hillary Clinton Unveiled at Museum of Sex

TrailerCues

Sidekick
Reaction score
A "presidential bust" of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton was unveiled Wednesday at New York's Museum of Sex, where sculptor Daniel Edwards hopes it will spark discussion about sex, politics and celebrity.

Edwards, the artist who also created a life-size nude of Britney Spears giving birth on a bear-skin rug, said he wanted to capture Clinton's age and femininity in the sculpture.
Clinton's office had no immediate comment.
Edwards said his work features a soft "presidential smile" and wrinkles framing her eyes. A floral pattern runs across her breasts, part of Edwards' effort to present Clinton "as a woman — not a covered-up person, but as a woman."
The key was to reveal her chest a little bit. She usually covers herself up, but I don't think that's necessary."

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_...t/20060809231909990015?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Life is a *****! :mad: :down

What the hell is that?!!?

Sick concept. Sick creator. Sick result. Sickening.

It's stll not as pointless as the one of B. Spears in the fetal position, but it's close.

Alpha and Omega said:

It's stll not as pointless as the one of B. Spears in the fetal position, but it's close.
:up: Supposedly Brit's preggers with a girl now.

Alpha and Omega said:

Actually, I thought the Britney Spears one was kinda 'seeexxxaaayyyy!' :O

I bet she does have scales.

wheres the nipples? hillary clinton doesnt have nipples?! :eek: she's like kyle xy!

Who's next, Star Jones?:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"