Hillary Caught Cheating On Questions

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Memphis Slim, Nov 10, 2007.

1. ShadowBoxing

ShadowBoxing Registered

I remember one town hall meeting where some old lady got up and this was her question: "I think you're a great man, and I'm glad you're our President".

2. TBadora

TBadora Registered

Hence, the growing number of brain dead Americans.

3. ShadowBoxing

ShadowBoxing Registered

Actually, in TV news, FOX is below all the basic channels and pretty much neck in neck with [most] Cable news networks (with the exception of The O'Reilly Factor). The one who is killing all of them is Stewart and Colbert.

4. TBadora

TBadora Registered

Sad, isn't it?

5. danoyse

danoyse Snikt. Stab. Repeat.

And during the 2004 election, didn't they all have to sign some loyalty agreement that said they supported the President and planned to vote for him before they could even get in to the Town Hall meetings? I remember seeing it on the Daily Show.

6. ShadowBoxing

ShadowBoxing Registered

Yeah, I seem to remember that.

7. jaguarr

jaguarr Be Your Own Hero

:up:

jag

8. Symbiotic

Symbiotic Registered

Let's face it. They all do it. Reps AND Dems.

9. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I doubt it will matter. People know Hilary is fake. People know she is power hungry. People know pretty much all of her skeletons. Yet people just don't seem to care.

Also, does this remind anyone else of how Bush was being fed answers through an ear piece during the second presidental debate with Kerry?

10. Enriquespy

Enriquespy Registered

What is wrong with planting questions?

It's a good common way to make shure you give your message.

now The hillary team done it wrong choosing the wrong person and all but its still an apropiate procedure.

11. rdh007

rdh007 Brit Wannabe

Part I: I can't figure out why no one seems to care

Part II: Yes, only less insidious because she doesn't have her finger on the button yet.

12. Kelly

Kelly #RESIST

This has to be one of the most "dumbass" stories on the news right now......I'm not a fan of Hillary, but this is ridiculous.

#1, it was one of the campaign workers, not her.
    #2, every damn campaign does it...
    #3, who the **** cares...

13. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I think it is the Bill appeal. People now realize how stupid it was to pretty much deadlock Bill's presidency over a blow job. Especially after 8 years of Bush (I think we can all agree that Bill was a superior president). I don't think people can seperate Bill and Hillary. They assume the second Hillary enters the oval office, everything is going to return to the way it was under Bill (strong economy, no war, no hatred from foreign countries, etc).

14. rdh007

rdh007 Brit Wannabe

Yeah, I guess. Again, for some reason I thought they'd be smarter than that, but Bush got elected and re-elected so...

I don't like Hillary, but I suppose I'd take her over Giuliani. Though I haven't figured out what I hate about Romney yet.

15. Kelly

Kelly #RESIST

Even though I am a fan of Bill Clinton (not personal life, but presidency)

I will not give him credit for the economy (that is on about a 10 year cycle). Foreign Policy imo, was a weak point for him, whereas his domestic policy could be taught in colleges for the way to do it, had he had a Congress to work with, much more in that area could have been done in that area. As far as No War, true, but some, and I say SOME of his decisions, did not help in the lead up to 9/11. I'm certainly not blaming him for 9/11 by any stretch, I blame one group for that, not Bill Clinton, BUT there were some missteps on his part. BUT YES, no war..............which is the biggest difference IMO.

16. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I don't hate Romney as much as I should. Some call him a flip-flopper. I see it more as heeding to the wishes of the very liberal state he governs, and I respect that. It shows that he realizes he serves the people, not the other way around. I'd consider voting for him if I had the choice between him and Hillary or Obama.

As for Rudy, I just can't hate him. I honestly think he would be the Republican version of Bill Clinton. A corrupt guy who weasels his way into power but in the end, really isn't that bad of a president.

17. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I'm not sure BIll was that bad at foreign policy. At least on a diplomacy level. He was good at handling foreign leaders and diplomats. In fact, my biggest problem with Bill comes at a domestic level (signing NAFTA).

18. rdh007

rdh007 Brit Wannabe

I see it that way as well, so I'm not sure he's all that bad. But Rudy's constant hard on for power bugs me. He seems less interested in helping (or at least making it look like he does) than he does 9/11 in 9/11 getting 9/11 ahead.

Why doesn't Biden get more love? I'd take him, Obama (my #1), Edwards, and Richardson all over Hillary.

19. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Biden's time was in the 80s. Unfortunately he missed that train due to the plagarism scandal (regardless of how false it turned out to be). He is just past his time.

I personally wish Feingold were running. He'd make a great choice for VP too.

20. Enriquespy

Enriquespy Registered

Seconded.

The only problem is that they got caught and that the media is hunting for news, so anything goes.

:yay:

21. Mr. Socko

Mr. Socko Registered

At least Hilary can give some competent answers.

22. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

"Ya want some wood?"

23. Kelly

Kelly #RESIST

I'm not saying he was horrible at foreign policy, but IMO, it was the weakest aspect of his presidency. Besides keeping his pants zipped. :cwink:

24. The Overlord

The Overlord Registered

Who gives a ****? She's a ***** anyway.

25. Kritish

Kritish Registered

That's one of the oldest tricks in the book, and I'll bet you the self-righteous neo-cons use the exact same tactic. That being said Hillary's a *****. :o