The Winter Soldier CA: TWS Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky021

Civilian
Reaction score
When are we going to get the 1st trailer for CA: TWS?, and what would like to see in it?

Damn, man, you got my excited. I thought I was about to see it.

I want to see a glimpse of Sam in action as the Falcon, Steve's new supposedly brutal style of combat, and as I don't expect to see much of her in this movie and even less in future movies, Agent 13 in action.

Where's the trailer, dammit? You can't post a thread with that title and not have a trailer to go with it. :argh:

Supposed to get released with Thor: TDW in the US, but I suspect it'll be released a couple days before that.

Well, at least we have a thread prepared for it :o

Supposed to get released with Thor: TDW in the US, but I suspect it'll be released a couple days before that.

Is it not with the international release of TDW? I find that hard to believe, do you have a link?

Damn, man, you got my excited. I thought I was about to see it.

I want to see a glimpse of Sam in action as the Falcon, Steve's new supposedly brutal style of combat, and as I don't expect to see much of her in this movie and even less in future movies, Agent 13 in action.

Sorry, it was not my intention , I should have ended the title with a question mark... =/

I am closing this thread due to the deceiving title and this has been discussed in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"