Cage A COSTUME PLEASE

Varient

Guru for Geeks
Reaction score
Because before he leaves the Avengers,.. I want him in something that sez "SuperHero" Not "Street" or "Hood", or Really Cool Blk Guy":
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So I found that page that had 12 variations on Cages costume.

If you had to choose one,...

Attachments

• lukecagecostumes1a.JPG
    lukecagecostumes1a.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 272
  • lukecagecostumes1b.JPG
    lukecagecostumes1b.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 270
  • lukecage-powerman3.JPG
    lukecage-powerman3.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 269
the last one is the most superhero-esque but even it is just a lil too i dunno, military more than hero to me...

I really don't like Luke in a costume. It doesn't really mesh with his character.

You should read the latest issue of The Pulse where Luke Cage, Carol Danvers, and Jessica Jones are having their own personal fashion show for a new costume for Luke Cage.

I don't think he needs a costume.

I would like to see him in costume again, but no headband.

SIAT, are you able to post any of his "fashion show" costumes?

I think he does need a costume. It just doesn't mesh well with his teammates... a bunch of superheroes... and then some really tough black guy? Come on.

You're an AVENGER. A team for SUPER HEROES. Be Power Man again, Luke.

I like the last one, but I just read a new comic, forgot which one. Luke Cage appeared with Iron Fist, but he was wearing a weird costume with a big CAGE belt buckle.

Probably "Heroes for Hire" from the late nineties.

No, it was a new comic. Like last week.

iloveclones said:
SIAT, are you able to post any of his "fashion show" costumes?

Yes. Here goes.

For those wondering if Luke is thinking costume and you DIDN'T read The Pulse # 11 (shame on you) this one if for you:

LukeCageCostume01.jpg

LukeCageCostume02.jpg

LukeCageCostume03.jpg

Very Funny, SIAT. This is the one title that I regret dropping(I only bought the first one). I'll have to pick up the back issues on ebay or something.

Marvel's addressing the fact that he's THE high profile superhero team and has no costume... that's enough for me...

I know. You should see how ugly she is on the cover.

Here's what I would go with. Costumey but not to costumey

attachment.php

I like that one. :) Nice to see you again, Lacto. :)

I love how Luke was wearing a Yellow shirt. It's like he just loves that colour. I don't see why he's not willing to dig up the shirt with the plunging neckline, beat up a tramp steamer, take its anchor chain and wear it for a belt...

I like the "history books" aside. That's a cool thing to know; every member of the Avengers is in the History Books somewhere. Even Rage.

Lactophiliac said:
Here's what I would go with. Costumey but not to costumey

attachment.php
I'd say, go with that one, but then but on a yellow or black bandana like Isaiah Bradley/Josiah X.

Dr Doom said:
I like the last one, but I just read a new comic, forgot which one. Luke Cage appeared with Iron Fist, but he was wearing a weird costume with a big CAGE belt buckle.

it was last weeks Last page of Cable and Deadpool

Frankly, I dont know why he'd go to Wasp. Sure shes seen and had more costume changes than anyone else, but all her costumes SUCKED. How the hell does a pink dress on a black leotard look good? Or what about that one white/pink/red outfit from Busieks days. Its all really bad stuff. And redesign Spidey of all people? He's got the best costume in Marvel history. Theres a reason why it actually works on screen.

Just asking: How did you do those pictures? I don't think you drew them yourself, that's all... Unless you got a lot of spare time.

Edit: Oh, I see. You found a page somewhere? I wonder how they did these...

jaydawg said:
Frankly, I dont know why he'd go to Wasp. Sure shes seen and had more costume changes than anyone else, but all her costumes SUCKED. How the hell does a pink dress on a black leotard look good? Or what about that one white/pink/red outfit from Busieks days. Its all really bad stuff. And redesign Spidey of all people? He's got the best costume in Marvel history. Theres a reason why it actually works on screen.

They went to Wasp because her "day job" is as a fasion Designer. And she has redesigned costumes for a few different Avengers.

jaydawg said:

Her last black costume with the yellow designs was bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"