Supergirl Calista Flockhart is Cat Grant

James is no longer works for the Planet and Cat Grant is a businesswoman in her own right.

I used to watch Calista on Brothers & Sisters.

I thought she looked amazing in the trailer.

I come to declare that henceforth, Calista shall be known as the AllyCat. :)

^I've already seen that floating around. :D

We should use the real name though :)

CatFlock

AllyCat fits better because of her personality and role in the show as the world's worst boss. :)

tumblr_n0ydqyoSai1s8osq1o1_500.jpg

Bringing up Cat Grant having a thing with Tony Stark on Ally McBeal so no one else has to. :o

Meanwhile Alex was off playing with Cap

normal_0071.jpg

I haven't seen anything with Calista in years. Good to see her in something. I thought she was one of the more interesting characters from the preview.

man Calista was so adorable in Ally McB it was startling to see her as a way-too-true ***** of a boss in Supergirl :funny:

Well I'm glad it's established that Cat Grant is actually had humbled beginnings at The Daily Planet and that she had too work to get to the top. I kinda hope we see Flashbacks of her with Lois & Clark once they are casted.

I can't believe next year will be 20 years since the start of Ally McBeal. It feels like it was on just yesterday. Doesn't feel like all that time has passed at all. Calista doesn't really seem all that different either. And neither does Lucy Liu for that matter. Or Peter MacNichol, come to think of it.

Excellent. :word: Was just about to ask if anyone knew if there were any chance of her coming back.

With no sort of "Well, everyone, I'm off again!" at the end of the finale, I'm curious to know how much we might see of Cat next season.

I would hope very little, but I don't expect it. At least when she's in a Catco context, she seems to be less egregious. OTOH, it also means more Kara Danvers, Worst Reporter, so. . .

( On the *other* other hand, it might mean less Jimmy. . . )

This year is 20 years since Ally McBeal. In fact, today, the 8th of September, is 20 years since Ally McBeal first was aired on Fox. I still remember the series as if it were yesterday.

I remember when RDJ was on that show and thinking "he should have a better career" lol. It was a fun show though and Calista was great on it.

Last edited:
Only 3 of them went to star in a superhero property: RDJ, Calista Flockhart and Peter MacNichol (in Agents of SHIELD as an Asgardian). And Lucy Liu is directing the first episode of Luke Cage season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"