Supergirl The countdown begins!

And now we have come to August 1st, and the celebration of one of my favorite characters on Supergirl..... Cat Grant played beautifully by Ali McBeal...I mean Calista Flockhart....

qSWej4.jpg

Last edited:
In my Top 5 scenes of Supergirl Season 1

Also, we have finally been given the news that many were waiting for about Calista's character. Looks like she has been put on "recurring guest star" role....which as far as I'm concerned is great news. I would rather have Cat every once in awhile, than no Cat at all.

GOOD NEWS!

Also, we have finally been given the news that many were waiting for about Calista's character. Looks like she has been put on "recurring guest star" role....which as far as I'm concerned is great news. I would rather have Cat every once in awhile, than no Cat at all.

GOOD NEWS!

Right there with ya!! Cat's a cornerstone!:mnm:

On to the next character focus...

Jeremy Jordan/Winslow "Winn" Schott

First up is this scene from the pilot when he finds out about Kara:

Also from the pilot, Winn helps Kara pick a suit style and gives her a few 'trial runs' with them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XGnaDoe0uM

Mod Edit: If you will go into your edit you will see what I did.... I left one of the url's so that you would see... :)

Last edited:
THANK YOU......

I'm back at work now, and its hard to keep up....AND THE CRAZINESS that is the Political Forum...LOL

THANK YOU......

I'm back at work now, and its hard to keep up....AND THE CRAZINESS that is the Political Forum...LOL

Thanks for fixing the links. Seems just wrapping "YT" around them isn't enough, and that's what's been driving me nuts.

Thanks for fixing the links. Seems just wrapping "YT" around them isn't enough, and that's what's been driving me nuts.
Yep....just wrap the last portion.

More Jeremy/Winn:

From the episode "Childish Things," Winn learns his father has escaped from prison:

Last edited:
7 WEEKS UNTIL THE SEASON PREMIERE!

August 21st -- August 30th We will celebrate all of the wonderful recurring actors and the new ones for Season 2... (Helen Slater, Lynda Carter, Dean Cain and Tyler Hoechlin, we may add to this as we get more cast news).

So, what better way to start this week than where it all began...

Helen Slater (Dr. Eliza Danvers) in the film which made her a household name, SUPERGIRL (1984):
In this scene, Supergirl gives a lesson in respect to a pair of truckers (one of whom you'll recognize as Matt Frewer, aka Max Headroom):

Dean Cain (Dr. Jeremiah Danvers) on LOIS & CLARK
In this scene from the pilot episode, Clark and his adoptive parents discuss his need for a disguise, set to a familiar soundtrack:

Lynda Carter (President of the United States) as the original WONDER WOMAN, doing what she does best:

And finally, arguably the most buzzed-about addition to the cast for Season 2...

Tyler Hoechlin (Superman/Clark Kent) in his motion picture debut, ROAD TO PERDITION:

Keeping the theme going, these next clips show Dean Cain's, Helen Slater's, and Lynda Carter's appearances on "Smallville."

Dean Cain as Dr. Curtis Knox, who had a rather unique way of 'curing' those afflicted by the meteor rocks - including one Chloe Sullivan. Season 7, Episode 4, "Cure":

Helen Slater as Lara. This scene, from the final season episode "Abandoned," shows Clark's biological parents (Slater and Julian Sands as Jor-El) delivering a message via holograph:

Lynda Carter as Moira Sullivan. In the sixth season episode "Progeny," Chloe is stunned to discover her mother is not only alive, but has been in an institution - and Moira seems to be hiding a secret:

Charity and benefits today.

Tyler Hoechlin turns in a Superman-like performance at the 2016 All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball game: https://vimeo.com/174546465

It's the full game, unfortunately I haven't seen a 'highlight reel' of sorts. I did mention in the first "Hoechlin is Supes" thread he went 1-for-2 with a home run and stellar defense, but I posted the wrong score (it was 8-7, AL). He was still named MVP, though.

---------------------------------

Dean Cain competes in his third of four Rock & Jock B-Ball Jams in 1995. In the 5th annual benefit for the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Cain was the player-coach for the victorious Bricklayers. He also won his second straight Celeb Slam Dunk Contest and was named a co-MVP. (REALLY glad I found this - I have the 1993-98 games on VHS and have no clue how to upload/convert them.)

Last edited:
40 DAYS TILL SEASON 2!

Today is August 31, which will kick off the next week-long celebration. We turn our attention to Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers), a Supergirl in her own right.

First, from the pilot episode, though Kara is excited she made the evening news after saving the plane from destruction..."You exposed yourself. You're out there now, Kara, and you can't take that back":

From "Stronger Together":

My favorite scenes are with these 2....

Probably the 2 best Alex scenes in Season 1....so fierce

SDCC 2016 interview with Chyler

Chyler is hilarious in the gag reels.

A few final Chyler moments before the BIG countdown begins...

At SDCC 2016, she briefly discusses the addition of Tyler Hoechlin and Lynda Carter to the cast:

A behind-the-scenes look at the climactic battle between Kara and Alex (under the control of Myriad) in the season finale:

A few final Chyler moments before the BIG countdown begins...

At SDCC 2016, she briefly discusses the addition of Tyler Hoechlin and Lynda Carter to the cast:

A behind-the-scenes look at the climactic battle between Kara and Alex (under the control of Myriad) in the season finale:

How can I insert youtube video like you?:huh::huh:

How can I insert youtube video like you?:huh::huh:

Don’t use the entire YouTube url. Just insert the identifying code (the part after the = sign) between the two

30 DAYS TO GO!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached the one-month mark before Supergirl begins its second season. So now, the spotlight turns to the series' lead actress...

Melissa Benoist (Kara/Supergirl)

Kicking off the longest celebration of the bunch will be the first look at Supergirl released last year:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"