Cameron Bright is Leech!!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
And I don't get why the X-Men would be defending him in the war. Shouldn't they save Leech from the government in the first place? Cos when in the trailers, Leech came running up to Storm. That was Act 1, I think, jugding from the clothes. So, did Leech volunteer and then go to the government? Or was he kidnapped?
That was definently the end judging by the clothes. Think about it, one of them would have to be cured in order for them to touch eachother (since Leech would suck her powers away) and we know that neither of them do. Its at the end. I'm guessing that he did get captured from the Morlocks. Then the X-Men somehow find a way to cure Leech and then they bring him to the mansion. Also it looks like the school's closing when he hugs Storm.

Oh, dammit. :mad:

I just checked the photo...

beasticemanstorm3kf.jpg

3820633_main.jpg

Storm's clothes aren't the same in the pics. :o

Once Leech takes a mutants powers, can he reactivate them. They did this in X-Men Evolution, but I wasn't sure if it was true to the comics.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

I just checked the photo...

beasticemanstorm3kf.jpg

3820633_main.jpg

Storm's clothes aren't the same in the pics. :o

Beast is missing his hanky also. :p However, that shirt Logan is wearin IS the shirt from the Pheonix/Infirmary scene, and the clothes Bobby/Storm have on in the first pic are the same as the clothes they have on in the scene where Leech (with hair) runs to Storm at the school.

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1183639_1|98657||0_0_,00.html

Cameron Bright Is Having a Moment

Cameron Bright talks about his shining career -- The actor discusses his roles in ''Birth'' and ''X-Men''
by Gilbert Cruz

You'd think it would take a big man, or at least a Tom Cruise-size one, to upstage Nicole Kidman. But the most memorable thing about the Oscar winner's 2004 flick Birth was her 10-year-old costar (and bath partner). ''People say, 'You were freaky in that movie,''' admits Bright, now 13, ''but I'm not like that in real life.'' No matter, Hollywood has taken a shine to the Canadian actor. Already he's appeared in three films this year: First Bright chewed up the scenery in Running Scared, as a boy who shoots his stepfather; then he played Milla Jovovich's charge in Ultraviolet (he's young, so we'll give him a pass on that stinker) and Aaron Eckhart's son in Thank You for Smoking. Still to come: blockbuster X-Men: The Last Stand on May 26. Naturally, Bright won't tell us much: ''It's really secretive,'' he explains, ''but I can say that I play a character named Leech. Both the good and bad guys are fighting over him.'' So, it seems, are casting directors.

I just highly doubt that they would give away the photo of the possible ending (photo of Beast/Bobby/Storm). But hey, after all, it was in the damn trailer.

I feel spoiled.

Why not? Go watch the X2 trailers. There's more than one with Jean holding up a wall of water with her hand.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
And I don't get why the X-Men would be defending him in the war. Shouldn't they save Leech from the government in the first place? Cos when in the trailers, Leech came running up to Storm. That was Act 1, I think, jugding from the clothes. So, did Leech volunteer and then go to the government? Or was he kidnapped?

Well Leech in the lab type enviornment his head was shaved and when he went to Storm he had some hair, I think....

BoBByJoMo said:
Once Leech takes a mutants powers, can he reactivate them. They did this in X-Men Evolution, but I wasn't sure if it was true to the comics.

In the comic he had a field around him that when you entered it and when you left it you got your powers back.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

beasticemanstorm3kf.jpg

They look so mischievous in that picture . . . like they're trying to hide something . . . Like they just got caught playing keep away with the urn holding Cyclops' ashes (what's behind your back Halle?).

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I just highly doubt that they would give away the photo of the possible ending (photo of Beast/Bobby/Storm). But hey, after all, it was in the damn trailer.

I feel spoiled.
And thats why its an illegal leaked pic. :p

AcidTWister said:
Why not? Go watch the X2 trailers. There's more than one with Jean holding up a wall of water with her hand.
Hey, you're right. That's it, I'm never coming here again until the movie is released. :ghost:

Yeah, right. Like I can do that. :o I love this forum. :p

lordofthenerds said:
And thats why its an illegal leaked pic. :p
So, did G-you-know-who leak that pic?

BMM said:
They look so mischievous in that picture . . . like they're trying to hide something . . . Like they just got caught playing keep away with the urn holding Cyclops' ashes (what's behind your back Halle?).
:eek: It's Cyclops' tube socks! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"