Cameron Bright is Leech!!

That's true, they really wouldn't have to say anything about WHY he is green. I just really like the Morlocks and would like a mention of them at least; and the first thing I thought of when I saw Leech had been cast was the Morlocks. Storm vs. Callisto would be fantastic - it should be a knife fight for the leadership of the Morlocks. Well, I guess it wouldn't have to be, but those were some classic issues. Frankly the X-Men comics have enough material for 20 movies at least. Especially when you factor in all the X-Factor, X-Force, New Mutants, Generation X, Excalibur, Age of Apocalypse, etc.

Internet goes down for a day then boom!More News!

He's a perfect choice for Leech.I'm just hoping they give him the green treatment or some sort of mutated look at LEAST.Alot of people are thinking this is a greenlight for the Morlocks.As much as I hope it is,I remain skeptical.They could just make Leech a mutant on his own without any mentions of where he comes from or the Morlocks for that matter.Which would suck,but it wouldn't bother me that much I guess.However part of me is still rooting for the Morlocks being in X3.That Morena girl from Serenity mentioned she was up for a "gang member" in X3.This could mean anything from playing Pherma(=P) in the brotherhood,a human role in some sort of anti mutant group,or Callisto or Marrow leading the Morlocks.My guess is she was up fpr Callisto,she has the right look to portray her.And as I mentioned before,it would be cool to see Storm leave the X-Men and join the Morlocks just like she did in the comics and cartoon.That way there's closure to her character.And yes,Callisto Vs Storm would be cool newwave.

duh its has to be a knife fight. as much as i love the cartoon, i was always disappointed it was with those wierd staff things. but then again it was a children's cartoon...*sigh*

i wonder who would play Callisto though?? i would just be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Storm to stab her.

Magneto83 said:
That's true, they really wouldn't have to say anything about WHY he is green. I just really like the Morlocks and would like a mention of them at least; and the first thing I thought of when I saw Leech had been cast was the Morlocks. Storm vs. Callisto would be fantastic - it should be a knife fight for the leadership of the Morlocks. Well, I guess it wouldn't have to be, but those were some classic issues. Frankly the X-Men comics have enough material for 20 movies at least. Especially when you factor in all the X-Factor, X-Force, New Mutants, Generation X, Excalibur, Age of Apocalypse, etc.

Exactly,I hope Fox realizes they can take this franchise really far.The stories in the comics are so very diverse that they could defnitely make as many movies as the star trek films without getting stale.

GNR4Life said:
That Morena girl from Serenity mentioned she was up for a "gang member" in X3.This could mean anything from playing Pherma(=P) in the brotherhood,a human role in some sort of anti mutant group,or Callisto or Marrow leading the Morlocks.My guess is she was up fpr Callisto,she has the right look to portray her.And as I mentioned before,it would be cool to see Storm leave the X-Men and join the Morlocks just like she did in the comics and cartoon.That way there's closure to her character.And yes,Callisto Vs Storm would be cool newwave.

that chick was way too hot for Callisto. Callisto is rather....uh...well fugly.

Storm never left and joined the Morlocks, she became their leader, but left the day to day leadership to Callisto. she never stayed down there. she was Claremont's favorite character, and as long as he wrote the X-Men she was apart of the team, if not the leader.

and Storm v Callisto is one of the classic X-Men fights. and one of Storm's greatest moments, yeah and if you couldn't tell Storm is my personal favorite character.

newwaveboy87 said:
duh its has to be a knife fight. as much as i love the cartoon, i was always disappointed it was with those wierd staff things. but then again it was a children's cartoon...*sigh*

i wonder who would play Callisto though?? i would just be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Storm to stab her.

What do you think of that Morena girl playing Callisto?

Morena as Callisto? Hot chicks wearing eye patches could rock my socks!

BTW, Leech will probably look green but I think it will be simplied makeup. Cameron is only a kid, so I can't picture him siting for 5 hours for makeup, and wearing several layers of latex on his face for 12 hours per day.

GNR4Life said:
What do you think of that Morena girl playing Callisto?

Isn't she too...goodlooking for the part? Wasn't Callisto kinda haggard looking in the comics?

newwaveboy87 said:

Storm never left and joined the Morlocks, she became their leader, but left the day to day leadership to Callisto. she never stayed down there. she was Claremont's favorite character, and as long as he wrote the X-Men she was apart of the team, if not the leader.

and Storm v Callisto is one of the classic X-Men fights. and one of Storm's greatest moments, yeah and if you couldn't tell Storm is my personal favorite character.

I've always wondered why Claremont doesn't try writing an X-Movie Script. I think it could be amazing. He is by far my favorite comic book writer and took the X-Men stories to a whole new level with character development.

i don't know why he doesnt. that would just be like....amazing.

i couldn't describe how awesome it would be. but i must say this i hope there is only like 3 or 4 X-Men movies, cause i beg to differ about the Star Trek franchise not getting stale. it has/did, a long time ago. as has the Bond franchise. sometimes you just have to know when to quit. so making the X-Men about 3 or 4 movies long would be perfectly fine and dandy to me.

i don't want this to get to the levels of absurdity and cheese that became the Batman/Superman/Bond/Star Trek/and Star Wars movies (although Ep 3 was redeeming for 1 and 2).

I've noticed that they don't hired comic writers to do screenplays. And when they do, they get rewritten all the time. For example, Steve Niles worked on 30 Days of Night, and then the guy who worked on "Pirates of the Carribean" was hired to do a rewrite.

newwaveboy87 said:

My bad,I put that wrong.I want to see her stay down there in the movie since Halle mentioned it's her last.She became leader in the comics yea,I didn't mean to say she stayed down there in the comics as well,my bad!

From what I remember,Callisto wasn't bad looking in the cartoon.In the comics she wasn't ugly looking either.Then again,it depends which artist depicted her.Joe Mauderiera made her pretty hot looking.

Retroman said:
I wonder if this means Bryce Hodgson will return (Artie in X2) :confused:

bhx2077mh.jpg

http://www.boyhaven.org/brycehodgson.htm

Why are you going to websites called "boyhaven". You're beginning to concern me. :)

OC LA Batys said:
I've noticed that they don't hired comic writers to do screenplays. And when they do, they get rewritten all the time. For example, Steve Niles worked on 30 Days of Night, and then the guy who worked on "Pirates of the Carribean" was hired to do a rewrite.

That sucks. Maybe Claremont knows how Hollywood works so he doesn't even bother. I'm sure he would be pretty pissed if he wrote a script and they had to change everything. Maybe one day though...

Holy Jeebus that's funny.

Boyhaven.

I could keep coming back to that word all day and I think it would still be funny.

did I mention I can't stop laughing?

blades_shades said:
Why are you going to websites called "boyhaven". You're beginning to concern me. :)
:0 When you do a google search for Bryce Hodgson that site pops up. :)

Sorry to hear that. :( But look on the bright (no pun intended) :0 at least your son is in the thoughts of some influential hollywood people. :)

I figured Leech would be a major part thats probably why they cast a star for the role.

P.S. Do you know who's going to play Gambit? Are they casting that role and do you have any idea who else is going to be in the film?

no she's not. What are the chances that someone's mom would follow the 'boards'? Esp a mom who had a son who didn't get the role? Not only that, why she would say anything about it to us? What's the point? Not real.

I just hope Leech doesn't have a HUGE role :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"