Cameron Bright is Leech!!

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Retroman, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Slim_X Registered

Well that kinda makes sense, if they use Leech as the "cure" Magneto would want him dead.

2. crystel Guest

I was following many of the boards looking for information about the character and trying to figure out what they were doing with the script... seems that all of you are very quick to get the information. You do make a good point though, why would I tell you all about that? What is the point? Well, I guess there really wasn't much point in doing so but it was a very big thing for us. I am just proud of the fact that he had made it this far

3. Octoberist point blank

So Pyro still is a member of the Brotherhood. Good for the character.

Still I don't know what to think of Crystel though..unless you're very 'in' with the boards. Did someone mention that boards are a great source of info interms of reseach?

4. crystel Guest

hey, no worries. I am not asking for you to believe me... and I totally expected that most wouldn't but you can't blame me for wanting to talk about it.

5. Octoberist point blank

If tthey have been rewriting the script for the past week, that's kind of scary. BUt I'm sure it's dialogue based not, b/c they can't just add/cut characters or create new situations at this point, since there's other factors involved (makeup, costume, etc)

6. crystel Guest

No actually. I was looking for information on the character so that I could help my son prepare for the auditions. I really know nothing about the x-men (which is pretty sad considering that I am 27 and should!) so I figured what better place to get valid information. I know that all of you know your stuff when it comes to x-men. I have been watching a few forums for the last few weeks and many of them are saying just about the same thing.

7. green fear is the mind killer

Did they happen to mention anything about make-up or prosthetics they would use for the character?
    I am inclined to believe you by the way... :)
    Thanks for the info you've already supplied.

8. crystel Guest

Well I do know that they were not signing a lot of characters on until they finished rewritting. Think about it this way... Filming was originally going to commence on Aug.2 at Vancouver film studios... they haven't started with the principal cast yet... only now are we slowly hearing about the characters. I strongly believe that it was more than dialogue.

9. Retroman Registered

Crystel do you know who's going to play Gambit? Are they casting that role and do you have any idea who else is going to be in the film?

Is Leech a part of Xavier's School for the gifted?

10. crystel Guest

Brett only told me that he would want to have his head shaved like the computer image that they did up. The only information that I had seen on any special effects ect. was on xmenfilms.net. As for information that I have found on the internet, I know that he would be green with yellow eyes and a forked tounge and that he would speak in broken english. My son did mention the physical aspects to brett and he smiled and nodded. I don't know if that means that they will carry out those features but I feel it would make the character more realistic if they did.

11. Hellion Oppa Is Here

Cool! I liked Leech!

[​IMG]

12. green fear is the mind killer

Cool, Thanks.

13. crystel Guest

I really dont know if they are casting gambit... your guess is as good as mine. As for other characters, again all I know is that they were not signing a lot on until they finished rewriting the script. I don't even know what xavier's school for the gifted is... lol... but I do know that he was in a mutant school... probably not what you are looking for. Sorry, I really don't know much about the plot... like I said, they are soooooo tight about the script.

14. Retroman Registered

I gotcha.Thanks for answering my question. :)

Xavier's shool for the gifted = the mutant school. ;)

15. newwaveboy87 automatic systematic

Joe Mad made EVERYONE look insanely hot. he even gave Jubilee a chest, when as everyone knows she's supposed to be a cute little flat chested valley girl.

its just his anime influence making everyone look good. but yeah Callisto is pretty ragged. but then again she lives underground is a fighter. so its of no surprise that she looks like does.

16. N_z0 Registered

Wasn't Callisto a fashion model at one point tho or am i mixing up my X-men characters again?

And that scene that Crystel informed us about with Pyro and Leech is gonna be awesome. Hmmm...i wonder where they'll film that.

17. newwaveboy87 automatic systematic

you're mixing up characters again

i think it was Psylocke who used to be the model, but don't quote me on that. but i do think it was her, cause her first X-Men outfit was designed by her, and was more fashion-y then practical for fighting.

then she got the old school ninja outfit that was pink and purple.

18. crystel Guest

They will be filming at Vancouver Film Studios in burnaby and I am quite certain that they will be doing all of it in the studio. Chances are that they will have a second unit to film additional exterior shots but I don't think it will involve any cast. Mind you, I could be wrong.

19. Retroman Registered

Crystel - What's Brett Ratner like? Is he passionate about the material? Did you get a good vibe from the people involved?

20. Kmack Cheers!

So. . .does this mean we get Morlocks:confused:

21. crystel Guest

Brett is a really nice guy with a great sense of humor. I was actually really surprised at how down to earth he was. You could tell when you talk to him that he is very genuine and the fact that he took the time to have long full out conversations with my son said volumes. Actually, everyone that I met... even though it was very brief with most, they are all very relaxed and focused individuals. I have worked on the set of martian child with my son and comparing the two of them I would have to say that the x-men crew appeared to be a lot more down to earth hands down!

22. Xfanfan Registered

Hi

I think its safe to say that the Morlocks will be in the movie although the question is what part they going to play?.Leech is a great character and I am glad to hear he will be in the movie. I hope we get to see a Storm vs Callisto knife fight and we all know that Halle alredy has done a knife fight so it wont be completely knew to her and I bet she would love it. As far as Callisto, who do you all think should be Callisto?

Xfanfan

23. crystel Guest

Kmack... I gotta know, how can I get a copy of you dancing girl? I totally love it!

24. Endeavor Que bolá con el timbeque?

Callisto WAS a fashion model, but that was after another Morlock named Masque altered her to look beautiful. Masque did this to get rid of Callisto so he could take over leadership of the Morlocks when she went to the surface to lead a 'normal' life.
    That however was not her natural state and the changes were later reversed, so she went back to being her ugly self.