Riverdale Camila Mendes is Veronica Lodge

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
2n69b8k.jpg

Mendes’ intelligent and confident Veronica Lodge is a silver-tongued high school sophomore who returns to Riverdale from New York, eager to reinvent herself after a scandal involving her father.

Discuss the HBIC of Riverdale here.

Last edited:
The actress is hot, but I don't get much confidence from the bit of acting I saw.

Wow, she is perfect as Veronica. Very much what the comic book character is all about.

Looooove this Veronica. Love that she's not as nasty as she can sometimes be portrayed as in the books, and curious if she'll ever have reason to get that way.

Camila stole the show, i mean really. good thing this show is called Riverdale because if it went with a character name, might as well call it the Betty and Veronica show :woot:

and i know there are efforts to make the actors look like their comic book counterparts, but dayum Camila looks like she stepped out of the comics like literally. :up:

anyways, im curious how Veronica will develop in the series. she's always been know to love herself first, so this altruistic actions from her is a bit weird-- but not unwelcomed. i just cant shake the feeling though that she'll spring a nasty one sometime towards the end of the season :sly:

Last edited:
Looooove this Veronica. Love that she's not as nasty as she can sometimes be portrayed as in the books, and curious if she'll ever have reason to get that way.

I sure hope she does. She pleased me for the most part but I need her to have a bit more bite to her.

She's perfect. She and Betty were my favorites at the premiere.

Just wanted to jump in and say I thought Camila/Veronica was the best thing in the premiere, and there was a lot to love about the show.

tumblr_ooeupg5JhJ1ukmx9uo2_500.gif

She snatched the soul right out of my body last night. Ugh, what an icon.

Amazing casting for Veronica. This was a big part of why I’ve been binging this show so quickly.

Yeah she's got some talent, and also pretty funny from her Youtube videos. She's who I've been fan casting for Jessica Cruz when Green Lantern starts up again.

Yeah she's got some talent, and also pretty funny from her Youtube videos. She's who I've been fan casting for Jessica Cruz when Green Lantern starts up again.
Good call there. She would be great and could stay in the role for a long time. They really need to get GL Corps right.

Man, that would be fun. be a great way to liven up the GL corps.

I hope she gets a bunch of good roles. Want to see a lot more of her!

Veronica had a Zatanna style outfit in recent episodes which got me thinking…:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"