Iron Man 2 Can Iron Man 2 Beat it's Predecessor

There is no way this will be better than the first one. It would take for a miracle for it to be above it. I don't think going in with very low expectations will be of any use to me. >.<

Last edited:
There is no way this will be better than the first one. It would take for a miracle for it to be above it.
Not actually. Everything seems to indicate that this is as good or even better than the first.

I disagree for the most part,marginally better? Probably if you ask me. At most it will probably be a mediocre entry where you're going to want to fast forward all the lame crap to get to the cool stuff and then some more until it's over in the future. Recycled and lame storylines and underused bad guys will not help this movie,and not even all the cool parts will if all the generic storylines are left in the movie,I think I made a mistake being very excited for Iron Man 2 when I was at first.

Last edited:
I fail to see how the storyline is lame and recycled or how the villains are underused...

Not actually. Everything seems to indicate that this is as good or even better than the first.

To put things into perspective,honestly,think about all of the storylines that will be in the movie,carefully. Then get back to me,and also think about how serious Hammer is being taken right now. Wait,also read some good stories from various Iron Man comics as well,then tell me with a straight face that this thing right now has potential to be above average/crap.

This thing has potential to be above avarage/crap.

I fail to see how the storyline is lame and recycled or how the villains are underused...

:dry:

I said storylines,NOT STORYLINE. Most of the storylines that is. There is no sense of Hammer coming off as a bad guy in tone,and Whliplash? Obviously he's only going to be entertaining when he is FIGHTING only.

I disagree for the most part,marginally better? Probably if you ask me. At most it will probably be a mediocre entry where you're going to want to fast forward all the lame crap to get to the cool stuff and then some more until it's over in the future. Recycled and lame storylines and underused bad guys will not help this movie,and not even all the cool parts will if all the generic storylines are left in the movie,I think I made a mistake being very excited for Iron Man 2 when I was at first.

Your screen name says it all :oldrazz:

Hammer is more of a corrupt bussinessman than a evil mastermind. He wants profit above everything else. And how is Whiplash only entertaining while fighting? What about his great motivation? What about his awesome monologues?

To put things into perspective,honestly,think about all of the storylines that will be in the movie,carefully. Then get back to me,and also think about how serious Hammer is being taken right now. Wait,also read some good stories from various Iron Man comics as well,then tell me with a straight face that this thing right now has potential to be above average/crap.

Have you seen this movie? If not, how much footage have you seen collectively explaining the storyline, or how the characters are portrayed? Sure, you can make assumptions, but I don't think any of us can give such accurate views and try to enforce them on others.
I'm not sure if this movie will be better than the first, but I'm sure as hell excited for it. Plus us guys over here in the UK get the movie a week before the US, hells yeer :oldrazz:
Also what's a paid preview? My cinema lists the release date as Thursday 29th, but some sites say it may be a paid preview :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"