Sequels Can the Avengers franchise continue?

how many:

James Bonds,
Star Wars,
Lord of The Rings,
Star Trecks,
Harry Potters
Godzillas,
Draculas and other monster movies,
Batmans and Supermans

did you watched and enjoyed it all and hoped for more to come?

not break, worst idea to happen:

diffrent plot and villian or villians(Adam Warlock, Dormammu, Malekith ice army, Leader, Red Hulk, Galactus,Surtur)
or heroes conflict.(Civil War 2 and 3)

We have many actors , characters plots and posibbilities to see what can or should happen.

Lets hope only the sreen writers will be good and have enough/more tiome to write good scripts and not rush to fast...

Last edited:
I didn't like Phase I, I liked Phase II a bit, but Phase III just left me utterly mind-blown. I don't know what to think about any future phases for the universe, but I agree, they should take it as far as they can.

The Avengers franchise will go on for at least three more films. I think there will be an Avengers 5, 6 and 7 before they stop.

I don't understand how this is even a serious question.

Marvel is patient. I can see them doing a decent wait until the next Avengers film. 5 years at the latest.

Marvel is patient. I can see them doing a decent wait until the next Avengers film. 5 years at the latest.

Should build up the other characters since it will be a new group.

We have had BP for 2 movies and a little bit of IWs.
Spider-Man had a movie, 15-20 in CW, and a good amount of time in IW.
Danvers is getting introduced.

Those are the main heroes for the next group I believe. Dr.Strange will aid but not be a big role in the actual team like a Cap or Stark was. Maybe be the role of Thor.

I am fine with solos and small team ups before another major event team up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"