Na, man, the intro's easy.

Here:

e-------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------
D---------5----------------------5----------------
A------7--------------7-------7--------------7----
E---0--------6--5----------0--------6--5----------
speaking solely in terms of the intro where he plays it clean, he actually doesnt fret the G on the Dstring (5th fret). He hits the open G string so the note rings out while he hits the A# and A. Listen to it, you'll hear it.

http://line6.com/podx3/ is this any good for recording stuff on your computer?
I have the X3 Live. I love it. It takes some tweaking, of course, especially when you got to record (throttle back on the distortion some, it will do wonders to your recorded tone). It works pretty well when you plug in direct into your computer, but I also use a Tone Port for recording as well (kind of like a POD, but in software form and meant to be used as a computer recording interface).

I have a Fender strat (American Standard) It's in real good shape despite having it for a little over a decade. You would think I've mastered the whole playing guitar thing by now, but I'm just ok. I wish I were a god on the thing, but I'm not so smooth with it in terms of moving from one chord to the other, etc. I am pretty decent at playing songs by ear though.

I can play a violin sort of. i played it in middle school and haven't touched one since

Yep,been playing the bass guitar for the past 4 years.

I have a Fender strat (American Standard) It's in real good shape despite having it for a little over a decade. You would think I've mastered the whole playing guitar thing by now, but I'm just ok. I wish I were a god on the thing, but I'm not so smooth with it in terms of moving from one chord to the other, etc. I am pretty decent at playing songs by ear though.

i'm still waiting on my serenade lol

I have been playing guitar for 12 years now. It was my twelfth year just in the middle of June. Play in an industrial hard rock band called Glitchpoint right now. I also have been dabbling in some bass as well as one of the songs we play has been calling for me to play bass.

You know how many times I've heard, "Oh, you play guitar?"

"No, I play bass..."

"Oh, that's cool too! So can you sing me a song while you play?"

"... Well, maybe Creeping Death?"

":("

I can't sing. :(

I think it'd be in your best interest to do so. ;)

what can you play me?

i actually have a banjo lol (it belonged to my step-grandfather before he died). i'd actually kinda like to learn how to play it

A banjo? Woooey!

I can/can't play a lot. Send a request my way. I'll see what I can do for ya ;)

My favourite instrument should only be played with in private ;)

However I can also finger a clarinet and tickle a piano a little bit.

I've been playing guitar for over 5 years now.

You know how many times I've heard, "Oh, you play guitar?"

"No, I play bass..."

"Oh, that's cool too! So can you sing me a song while you play?"

"... Well, maybe Creeping Death?"

":("

I can't sing. :(

Die! Die! Die! Motherf****r Die!

I can't sing either. :csad:

I used to play tuba in marching band in middle school. Was actually pretty cool we got to play the Star Spangled Banner on field at a White Sox game when I was like 13. I also used to play bass but was never really any good so I gave up on playing instruments and started rapping. I quit rapping about 2 1/2 years ago. Music was my life and I still love music but I think Im more suited for comedy than music

Well, my musical world just got turned upside down by that comment. :p

When your musical world is turned upside down it's important to remember to maintain control of the liquid release valves. You don't want them releasing their liquid prematurely and you don't want the liquids released in the wrong places... this could lead to poor performance. :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"