Cancel the 2009 Oscars the best movie ever is on its way! Van Dam VS Segal

What... the... crap...?! Van Damme vs. Seagel?! Is this some kind of bloody joke? 'Cause it's not that funny. These guys aren't even last year, these guys are like ten years ago! Why the ash would they make a movie about two highly burned-out actors?! I won't doubt they have talent in fight chorography, but really what's the point?

The plot is that OF a comedy. It's about two washed up actors who are always trying to out-do each other then one day and ACTUAL nuclear threat happens and they have to tram up. It's a spoof. (or at least reads like one to me and could be pretty funny if the actors PLAYED themselves)

The plot is that OF a comedy. It's about two washed up actors who are always trying to out-do each other then one day and ACTUAL nuclear threat happens and they have to tram up. It's a spoof. (or at least reads like one to me and could be pretty funny if the actors PLAYED themselves)
To be honest, I never even read the opening paragraph. I just thought it would be another "Jet Li vs. Jason Statham" vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"