Can't Change Avatar via Link

kingman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Everytime I've tried to change my avatar today it has just gave me a message saying "Invalid URL"

I've tried two seperate Photobucket accounts and every link brings that message. It doesn't matter how big or small the file is, file name sizes are kept to a minimum but nothing works.

What is going on here!?!

UPDATE:

I have also tried using a random link for a picture that wasn't hosted on Photobucket thinking the problem had something to do with the beginning the link not having www. in it. However, the random link test proved that it wasn't this at all. I've also tried different filetypes.

I've had this problem in the past - normally when trying to upload one at work, but when I got home it was fine.

Have you tried to do it directly from your pc?

I know that changing directly works but I want to know why the problem is happening with links. It's not just me with the problem either so it's definitely a problem with the boards.

Yeh, that has happened to me before. There are a few problems popping up lately though.

Malice needs an e-kick up the tush :D

I have this problem aswell.

Any ideas on when this will get sorted out? It's just a little frustrating having to change via upload when I already have them stored online.

Problem still exists... I tried to change mine but it told me that it was an Invalid URL or something like that

I'm looking into it, but not figuring it out. Stay tooned, Aquabats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"