World OVDH spiderman replica costume warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Gundam got his suit, Ollie still has not sent me a mask or a tracking #, here is what I got from him on the 10th of Nov.

Hi Josh,

I don't know what to write to explain how dumb I've acted. I also
wanted to contact you today and was trying to find the right words
when I saw your mail. I didn't know where to start, everything was
coming down on me the last weeks, every step I made on the costumes
went wrong. That never happened before in that dimension. Your mask
looks horrible, the webs are broken all over it. I have a new print
now and you will have the mask and undershell for the next weekend,
so you have a complete suit for now. You also will get a replacement
for the rest of the suit. It will take a while as I will start from
the beginning.

I hope this ok for you
Best wishes
Ollie
No mask, no response. I thought things were getting better I hope Gundam and Rokken are having better luck. It is now the 15th and another empty promise from Ollie.

Thank you for the kind words, i honestly thought i was being a bit to rude or maybe i am to nice of a guy? I just got the suit, and Ollie was not kidding when he said the suit is a bit on the tattered side, right out of the box one of the spiders legs fell off also some parts of the webs are just not there.... so i am in the middle of repairing as much of the suit as i can. ( I hope Ollie really dose send the replacement.) this suit's shape is a bit of a let down

fresh out of the box.
DSC08714.jpg

hey could you post up a pic similar to this one but of the back. i would love to see how the spider looks on the back not on you. and then you could post up a pic of you wearing it of the back spider.

Thanks
Kevin

I am glad Gundam got his suit, Ollie still has not sent me a mask or a tracking #, here is what I got from him on the 10th of Nov.

Hi Josh,

I don't know what to write to explain how dumb I've acted. I also
wanted to contact you today and was trying to find the right words
when I saw your mail. I didn't know where to start, everything was
coming down on me the last weeks, every step I made on the costumes
went wrong. That never happened before in that dimension. Your mask
looks horrible, the webs are broken all over it. I have a new print
now and you will have the mask and undershell for the next weekend,
so you have a complete suit for now. You also will get a replacement
for the rest of the suit. It will take a while as I will start from
the beginning.

I hope this ok for you
Best wishes
Ollie
No mask, no response. I thought things were getting better I hope Gundam and Rokken are having better luck. It is now the 15th and another empty promise from Ollie.

I hope you hear something from Ollie soon, the last i heard from him was on the 13th. He has not replied since. I could really use the webbing and paint, the suit is falling apart just laying on a table as well as the paint pealing... i have been regluing the suit since i got it non stop.
In a message dated 11/14/2007 5:39:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Hi,

cool pics especially the posing.
Just use the same glue that you take for the connections. Reconnect the broken webs, put a drop of glue on a needle, lift the webs and apply the glue with the needle. Use as less glue as possible. I have some extra web parts that I'll send you, for the greater gaps, also some color for the webs. And there's no need to become desparate, the webs will keep on breaking, no matter what you do. I know it's annoying, but it's not for long.

Best wishes
Ollie

hey could you post up a pic similar to this one but of the back. i would love to see how the spider looks on the back not on you. and then you could post up a pic of you wearing it of the back spider.

Thanks
Kevin

I will get around to that

Got word from Ollie and a tracking # that works for my mask. He says new material is in for my bodysuit too! I guess we'll see what happens.:dry:

Got word from Ollie and a tracking # that works for my mask. He says new material is in for my bodysuit too! I guess we'll see what happens.:dry:

Good to hear hope i get word on my replacement suit soon.

Nice work Gundam. It looks great! I can't even tell where you made the repairs. So, has anyone heard from Ollie lately?????

wow nice fix man...
more pics more pics....!
is the black pieces below the belt line the zippers?

wow nice fix man...
more pics more pics....!
is the black pieces below the belt line the zippers?

Still repairing the suit. the paint i used to touch up the spots that the gunmetal came off... didn't come out the way i had hopped for.:csad: and the glue i used was less then perfect.

But Ollie has informed me on what i should use as well as some scrap web pieces i will used to repair the gaps:cwink: I spent more time fixing the suit then i have wearing it LMAO

Still repairing the suit. the paint i used to touch up the spots that the gunmetal came off... didn't come out the way i had hopped for.:csad: and the glue i used was less then perfect.

But Ollie has informed me on what i should use as well as some scrap web pieces i will used to repair the gaps:cwink: I spent more time fixing the suit then i have wearing it LMAO

haha i know the feeling man..
i've always had to fix my webbing before and after wearing the suit

Nice work Gundam. It looks great! I can't even tell where you made the repairs. So, has anyone heard from Ollie lately?????
I heard from him last week, he told me new matierial was in for my bodysuit. Till then I am wrist deep in Loc-tite glue lol.

I heard from him last week, he told me new matierial was in for my bodysuit. Till then I am wrist deep in Loc-tite glue lol.

good luck..hope you receive ur suit soon...
i can't believe u're using loc-tite...that's some strong strong stuff...haha =)

How well dose that Loc-tite glue hold up is there room to stretch?

Isn't this one of Ollies suits? (Or maybe it could be Yuri's) Whoever did it, it looks nice. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320190786165&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

Yes that is an Ollie suit but do not bid on it! Ollie is not selling that. Those are pictures from awhile ago. The reason he says he only wants $500 and to email him then is so he can take your money before the auction gets shut down! This ebay account was probably hacked, that's why he has good high feedback.

Yes that is an Ollie suit but do not bid on it! Ollie is not selling that. Those are pictures from awhile ago. The reason he says he only wants $500 and to email him then is so he can take your money before the auction gets shut down! This ebay account was probably hacked, that's why he has good high feedback.

yes that would be a good explanation!

how the heck do you hack ebay accts? that's just craziness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"