Can't remember what story was..

Denish

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a a problem :doh: I'm referring to batman comics fans and experts :woot:
Last night I was thinking about a Batman comic I used to read a lot of years ago, I was about 6 y.o.
I can only remember few pictures, and in those we saw a man coming out of prison after a court room scene, the man was dressed in green tuxedo and as he comes out of the gate laughing for his release, is being killed by a machine gun on a helicopter..

Sorry for my english guys, I'm italian :whatever:
i hope someone can help me, if not, thanks anyway :yay:

Sounds like a familar scene in every Batman comics, do you remember the villian?

Sounds like a familar scene in every Batman comics, do you remember the villian?
No sorry, I can't remember nothing more..I remember that court room scene, then the release of the man green dressed and the machine gun on the copter that kills him on the gate of the prison..:whatever:

Obviously it would be a great help if you could narrow down the time-frame when you read this comic, within a year or two.

You said you were 6. How sure are you that you were 6? Could you have been 5? Or 7?

And what year was that?

Also, were you reading a single issue that was new, from the newstands? Or in a book as a collection of stories? Or was it a single issue from an older collector's stash (meaning it could have been many years old by the time you read it)?

I've read hundreds of Bat books, an I can't recall this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"