Civil War Captain America: 75 Heroic Years

This was the only announcement.

portrait-uncanny-beeef.jpg

Is Bucky in cap suit there too?

No he's dressed in his WS gear.

Hating that throwback shaped Shield because why would Steve go back to a shield he couldn't throw like a Frisbee? Not not really digging the new costume.

Is it over? Was that the only announcement? Any CW stuff?

Hating that throwback shaped Shield because why would Steve go back to a shield he couldn't throw like a Frisbee? Not not really digging the new costume.

Aww they should have gone with 3 caps! And what the heck, Sharon could be Cap too lol

Is it over? Was that the only announcement? Any CW stuff?

Nothing. They did some brief discussing of the movie and showed a few snippets of old footage.

apparently the new shield separates and Steve can use them as two smaller, blade-edged shields

Agreed, I'm not a fan though, nobody can wield the round Shield like Steve
Sam should get the new one, fits more with his Cap

Also, why does Sharon look, like, 72 years old in that drawing? Did she give Steve her youth so he could return??

Sharon got trapped in an alternate dimension where time moved quicker.

Also, why does Sharon look, like, 72 years old in that drawing? Did she give Steve her youth so he could return??

She went to an alternate universe where time moved differently and when she came back she was aged up.

The boys are all geared up (and Cap even has a knife-edged shield) and she's going into action wearing a leotard without even a gun? Does she have some sort of extra-dimensional superpowered kung-fu now? Otherwise, there is something wrong with this picture.

Is Cap a Highlander or something?

If being the only one makes him a Highlander, then yes he's a Highlander.

(I actually like Sam a lot and didn't mind him as interim Cap. But I prefer him as the Falcon. )

I want to watch it but the damn ABC app on my phone keeps freezing. Grrr!

Sharon got trapped in an alternate dimension where time moved quicker.

She went to an alternate universe where time moved differently and when she came back she was aged up.

oh, were you guys serious, is that what actually happened??

I thought y'all just jokin'

Remender's run lost me and I haven't read Cap since....

I really admire how the show presented Cap's creation and the real world factors that have influenced the character. It gave time to the families of Simon and Kirby, showed the meager beginnings of the TV movies and Marvel Superheroes, even touched on the Nomad period. I was pleasantly surprised by all of this as I expected the show to gloss over the bumpier moments it Cap's history and focus on the recent past.

True?

"In the television special "Marvel's Captain America: 75 Heroic Years", someone stated that even though Captain America: Civil War was the closing act to the CA trilogy, it was stated that they were already working on an idea for the 4th installment."

I never heard them say that. I think we all wouldve been jumping up and down if we heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"