Civil War Captain America: Secret Avengers

DrCosmic

Professor of Power
Reaction score
What if Captain America 3 features him with a team? Some old fans may remember 'Cap's Kooky Quartet' with Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Well, he's fully capable of bringing these guys with him. Keep Falcon of course. Throw in Black Widow, maybe Vision, both members of the Secret Avengers in the comics. Depending on how AoU goes and Marvel's rumored 'no more origin stories' rule, even Black Panther and Ms. Marvel could be on the team. Now, with Bucky likely joining the team, that's ten heroic costumed characters. That's probably too much.

Modeling Avengers 1:
Captain America himself
The Falcon
Black Widow
Bucky, The Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Ms. Marvel
Sharon Carter

Leave the Quartet as a nod in AoU itself. Those characters may need to go their own way. I think this, on top of the given Avengers boost could make Cap a billion dollar franchise, which would be kinda cool to me personally. Not really sure who they could/should fight.

Last edited:
What if Captain America 3 features him with a team? Some old fans may remember 'Cap's Kooky Quartet' with Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Well, he's fully capable of bringing these guys with him. Keep Falcon of course. Throw in Black Widow, maybe Vision, both members of the Secret Avengers in the comics. Depending on how AoU goes and Marvel's rumored 'no more origin stories' rule, even Black Panther and Ms. Marvel could be on the team. Now, with Bucky likely joining the team, that's ten heroic costumed characters. That's probably too much.

Modeling Avengers 1:
Captain America himself
The Falcon
Black Widow
Bucky, The Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Ms. Marvel
Sharon Carter

Leave the Quartet as a nod in AoU itself. Those characters may need to go their own way. I think this, on top of the given Avengers boost could make Cap a billion dollar franchise, which would be kinda cool to me personally. Not really sure who they could/should fight.

The rumors of Cap forming his own team post AOU make a lot of sense, and may have contributed to BvS moving off of the date. I see the following field squad for Captain America: The Secret Empire (I can also see "War" or "Avenger" post colon, but I think "Secret" is a near lock.).

Cap
Falcon
Agent 13
Hawkeye
Widow

Bucky will play a major role and T'Challa may be introduced, but I think that's Cap's team.

As a core team:

Cap
Black Widow
The Falcon

Appearing intermittently, a bit like Quicksilver in DOFP
Quicksilver
Scarlett Witch
Hawkeye
Bucky

The rumors of Cap forming his own team post AOU make a lot of sense, and may have contributed to BvS moving off of the date. I see the following field squad for Captain America: The Secret Empire (I can also see "War" or "Avenger" post colon, but I think "Secret" is a near lock.).

Cap
Falcon
Agent 13
Hawkeye
Widow

Bucky will play a major role and T'Challa may be introduced, but I think that's Cap's team.

This but minus Widow, and Bucky will aid the team at the end

For a moment there,
I thought this was the actual title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back