Civil War The Official Black Panther Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does BP fall on the MCU timeline..? Do the events in it occur before, during or after IW?

Kinda weird that people keep saying he "nailed" the Wakandan accent. People do realize that Wakanda isn't a real place right? Boseman just made up an accent based on a bunch of accents found in nations that would be where Wakanda is located.

Looking at some gifs from the Bucky fight clip. Looks like he didn't do a 3-point landing. He did a 2-point one.

tumblr_o5nnzfCJ2i1sc0ffqo1_500.gif

tumblr_o5nnzfCJ2i1sc0ffqo2_500.gif

tumblr_o5nnzfCJ2i1sc0ffqo3_500.gif

Kinda weird that people keep saying he "nailed" the Wakandan accent. People do realize that Wakanda isn't a real place right? Boseman just made up an accent based on a bunch of accents found in nations that would be where Wakanda is located.

Well yeah but it sounds really good. He doesn't sound like Will Smith in Concussion. He nailed making an accent that doesn't even really exist sound natural.

I found the criticism of Elizabeth Olsen's Sokovian accent equally odd. As a 2nd generation immigrant of this once great nation (My maternal grandparents Stusky and Fenos), The Best Olsen absolutely nailed our traditional dialect.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson? Not so much. Or as we Sokovians say, "Shtmo ki viut!".

#IBelieveInBlackPanther
#IfLuthorWinsImMovingToWakanda #IDon'tEvenLiveInUSA

Last edited:
I found the criticism of Elizabeth Olsen's Sokovian accent equally odd. As a 2nd generation immigrant of this once great nation (My maternal grandparents Stusky and Fenos), The Best Olsen absolutely nailed our traditional dialect.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson? Not so much. Or as we Sokovians say, "Shtmo ki viut!".

Wait. I thought Sokovia was a fictional city like Wakanda? :huh:

Well, as we saw in that chase clip, BP was about to bury his hand and claw out Bucky's internal organs but Cap got there just in time to grab BP off him.

On another note, are those a pair of pumas T'Challa's wearing in the above gifs?

#IBelieveInBlackPanther
#IfTrumpWinsImMovingToWakanda #IDon'tEvenLiveInUSA

"Listen, when I become King of Wakanda, it's going to be awesome, terrific, I guarantee it. It's gonna be real classy, we're going to bring back jobs, we're going to keep our vibranium, and we're going to build this wall, this wall's gonna be yuuuge, and Latveria's paying for it. And if Captain America doesn't like it, well, he's a loser, a big loser, he can just sit there bleeding out of his ears, his nose, his whatever."

Captain America Civil War - Chadwick Boseman/Black Panther:
Black Panther responds to your allegiance

I think we all can agree that wherever the hell Latveria is located, all the Doctor Dooms we've seen on screen are not even close to being it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"