Captain America Winter Solider

Leradomi

Civilian
Reaction score
I want to read more about winter SOldier so I know I have to get Captain America volume5 but there is a VOlumne one and volume two and then there is a Captain America Winter Soldier trade paperback then it goes into the death of Captain America
so what all should I get?

Get the captain america winter soldier trade paper back. I think it comes with 1-14 of volume 5. Then I recommend death of captain america. It's 25-29. Then after that is death of cap volume 2. That's when bucky becomes cap.

If you have the money you can get captain American omnibus which is 1-25. Then death of captain america omnibus is 25-42.

They're all good. I recommend starting from the beginning with the trades. It's an awesome story. I wasn't really into cap or bucky but after reading the entire brubaker run bucky has become my favorite character behind batman. He's awesome

Go on amazon and search ed brubaker captain america. That'll have all the info you need

I have been comic book store hopping today and the whole volume thing is very confusing they are like do you want the paperback or the actual issue or the big trade paperback for $24.99 and I'm just like uh yes?
Plus not many comic book stores have it
I just got the trial of captain America and the death of captain America volume 2
I'm on my way to a comic book store dad away to get volume 2-4 of the winter soldier series hopefully that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"