• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Captain Marvel VS Wonder Women

supermarvelman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since Captain Marvel and Wonder Women are both considered to be #2, next to Superman, who would win in a fight Captain Marvel or Wonder Women?

I Say Captain Marvel takes it.

Wonder Woman is a better hand to hand combatant, so I would say that would give her a big advantage.

Captain Marvel would absolutely crush her. Don't kid yourselves.

Wonder Woman would absolutely crush him. Don't kid yourselves.

Well, currently? Captain Marvel would knock her ass to Pluto. He's been much empowered.

But before he became the new Wizard, Wonder Woman would have defeated him probably seven times out of ten. She matches him in both strength and agility and has far more combat training and a warrior's instinct.

Wonder Woman would WON!!!!

Lets Compare:

Captain Marvel
1. Strenght (The Strenght of Hercules)
2.Speed ( Swiftness/Flight of Mercury)
3.Invuliability ( Scale of 1 out of 5 level is 5)
4.Skills (Fighting: like a lil. 12yr old boy or regular street man)
5.Wisdom (Solomon: Not bad at all Hmmmm)
6. Weapons (NONE)

Wonder Woman
1.Strenght (Mother Gera(Earth) Stronger then Hercules)
2.Speed ( Swiftness/Flight of Hermes)
3. Invuliability (Scale of 1-5=5)
4. Skills ( Hand to Hand Combat,Axe,Sword,Amazon killer Instint)
5. Wisdom ( Athena Not bad at all Hmmm)
6.Weapons ( Magic Lasso & Tiarra)

Now lets bring it together:
WW vs. CM in strenght WW have the EDGE over CM.Back n POST DAYS WonderWoman she is stronger than Hercules. CM(Have the strenght of Hercules)CM have to share his POWERS with CM Jr. & MM which may bring it down some(Ooopps). But now i don't know what direction they r going in with CM at the moment.But as its stands of now WW is stronger. They might b egual now(MAY-B)..WW is the WINNER

Speed: between the two is a TITE.(WW have Hermes & CM have Mercury).Hermes/Mercury r the same.Hermes is the Greek God of Speed ,Mercury is the Roman God of Speed.By the way the Romans copy the Greek Gods names to fit ther own needs.So the Greek Gods are First.

Invuliabilities: CM vs. WW,,, CM win by a small mergin..CM is the WINNER

Skills: CM vs. WW,,, WW will take CM down in a good long fight...WW is the WINNER

Wisdom: CM vs. WW,,, This will be a TITE

Weapons: CM vs. WW,,, WW used her TIARRA to cut Superman NECK and anybdy n the LASSO is HELPLESS. CM have no Weapons(oooppps)..WW is the WINNER

Wonder Woman 3 out of 6.....Captain Marvel 1 out of 6...And 2 TITES...This would be a good fight but Wonder Woman will WIN...

WONDER WOMAN ALL THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU IN YOUR RED/WHITE/& BLUE...LOL

who said they are #2 next to superman? las time i checked captain marvel was considered to be able to beat superman (remember the magic stuff and the wisdom of solomon) so if superman can take out ww, it's most likely that CM could take out WW too

incubat said:
who said they are #2 next to superman? las time i checked captain marvel was considered to be able to beat superman (remember the magic stuff and the wisdom of solomon) so if superman can take out ww, it's most likely that CM could take out WW too

Wonder Woman has no magic vulnerability.

incubat said:

I dont speak for everybody, but I think most people would agree that they are #2 next to Superman. I'm not saying Captain Marvel cant beat Superman, I'm not saying Wonder Women couldn't beat Superman, but honestly Superman will always be #1 in DC. The reason I said they are both #2 is because out of everybody in DC, they have the best chance to take Superman down.

Captain Marvels powers have always been considered the equal of Supermans with the exception that he does not have super breath or vision and he is as invulnerable to magic as he is to anything else. He is quite probably immune to the lasso being empowered by multiple gods including Zeus who is more powerful then all the other greek gods combined.

supermarvelman said:
I dont speak for everybody, but I think most people would agree that they are #2 next to Superman. I'm not saying Captain Marvel cant beat Superman, I'm not saying Wonder Women couldn't beat Superman, but honestly Superman will always be #1 in DC. The reason I said they are both #2 is because out of everybody in DC, they have the best chance to take Superman down.

oh, ok, i agree

All WonderWoman has to do is flash him.

oh well, that's something else isn't it?

Wha??? Last I checked boobs are boobs???

lol, no, i mean, that's not a regular fighting technique

I think they're even in power. It comes down to Wonder Womans warrior training or the wisdom of Solomon.

In the End it's Captian Marvel.

How many of these Wonder Women is Billy fighting?

Randomly stupid question - how loud would Wonder Woman scream if Captain Marvel hit her with a SHAZAM lightning bolt?

Wonder Woman would just show a little skin, and Captain Marvel (being a 12 year-old pervert) would surrender

:oldrazz:

i mean realistically how effective is wonder woman's 'training'

if it was anywhere near as effective as it should be, she should be able to trounce supes without any problem what so ever.

even looking at their respective bouts in the justice league cartoons, (which i know people will say won't count). I can't see any other respective hero withstanding the onslaught that supes put up against him (heck, even the majority of villains to be fair).

with all her expertise, i just can't see her doing it.

i guess it's like that case of superman having super speed but it's rarely shown being used in a fight and he also gets tagged by others without it.

meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"