Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress

Status
Not open for further replies.
You. ****e. :o

tumblr_n4ht1bQRDR1qanbvso4_250.gif

Once you've had Brit you know nobody else is gonna do it...for ya...ya tit :oldrazz:

Once you've had Brit you know nobody else is gonna do it...for ya...ya tit :oldrazz:

:hehe:

But really, you all betrayed your Gal Gadot avatars.

And then you wonder why you're so often getting dumped... you guys can't stay faithful to a virtual girl, much less a real one. :o

That is true....but then again, my ex didn't look like Cara...rather, Shailene Woodley without any makeup on the TASM2 set...so don't judge me for not being faithful! :o

:funny:

You're one shallow bastard, but I still love you, mate. :o :woot:

:lmao:

Sorry, you'll have to wait for them. Someone hacked my computer, stole them and deleted them from the files.

Now I know how it feels to be Jennifer Lawrence. Well, beside the money, career and all that... I got all of the lows and none of the highs.

Trust me, there'll be plenty highs on the up when your pics are passed around like a family bucket of KFC :oldrazz:

For those who don't know who she is Cara Delevingne is a bisexual actress, aristocrat, socialite, model and actress.

Actress Joan Collins is her godmother
1406195578949_Image_gallery_Image_SAINT_TROPEZ_FR.jpg

Cara_Delevingne_Rihanna.jpg

blog_05_cara_delevingne_2_1024x682.jpg

blog_cara_5.jpg

She can play the drums
[YT]/PqkJn_MMFoo[/YT]

Acting in Sky Arts Playhouse Presents: Timeless
[YT]/FOrD_EVASbo[/YT]

^ She is amazing.

I would have preferred her as Harley Quinn though.

Maybe she couldn't pull of the New Yorker accent like Margot? :o

Enchantress was also in Justice League Dark for awhile. I wonder if GDT is paying attention? Admittedly I know next to nothing about this actress, but I'll give her a chance.

Eh, what's the difference anyway?

Just don't jump from any tall buildings or try to stop a train with your bare hands and everything will be fine.

Welcome to the chaos, madness and insanity that ensues.. in the Land of The Freaks!
tumblr_static_374973.gif

You're not gonna like it here :)

Man, this is crazy casting, dont know much about the character, or Cara as an actress. But I know her as a model and she is crazy and hot, and Bisexual! Basically she is my dream woman!

So this confirms the rest of the Dark Justice existing in this universe, right?

Reading up on the character, I find the whole 'Jekyll/Hyde' aspects of her personality and behavior to be extremely interesting, and is something I could easily see getting a lot of 'airplay' as it were, especially if she's not in the film just as 'cannon fodder' (as seems to be the prevailing speculation right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"