Tom Hardy reveals why he left Suicide Squad

oh hell yes, I know he will be in DC!

I wonder what is it... Can't wait to see Vertigo list or Dark list...

I bet they are going to crossover it at some point! JLD, Sandman, 100 Bullets, Fables?

My last thing for you, a few people asked me, there were rumors you were going to do Sandman with Drew Goddard when he was doing Sinister Six. Is that true, not true?

HARDY: I’ve never had a conversation about that, although I have heard in the offing the same news myself. Because I was away working at the time. It was this time last year wasn’t it? Because I remember, Doctor Strange was in the offing?

Yeah.

HARDY: And then the Sandman was in the offing, and there was something else that was sent with Suicide Squad, but Warner Bros. came in and said, ‘This is what’s going on’ and obviously you know, I’m Warner Bros.

Tom Hardy is so offing alley.

"and obviously you know, I’m Warner Bros."

haha i love this

This is the Year of Tom.

Child 44
Mad Max: Fury Road
Legend
The Revenant

If he doesn't land an Oscar nod for one of the last two, I'll be floored.

Confirming that The Revenant's shooting delay caused his exit from Suicide Squad, Hardy told Variety: "It punched right into that, yeah. That got derailed for me. Was I bummed? Of course I was. I hate *bleep* losing work. I kept bemoaning that they were losing me significant money on a daily basis. Actually, it was good for my character."

Not sure I should post a link. Because it contains cursing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"