Cary Fukunaga's 'The Alienist'

I can't believe I just now noticed Kreizler was doing everything with one arm. :funny:

It really only became apparent to me last night. They hid that pretty well, lol.

It really only became apparent to me last night. They hid that pretty well, lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel like in retrospect I should've noticed that about 50 times by now.

Nope, lol. You're good. :p

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel like in retrospect I should've noticed that about 50 times by now.

I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. :/

I now find Dakota Fanning just as flat as Brian Geraghty. John is the character who interests me most, along with the male informant prostitute.

Kreisler is certainly bold to surround himself with murderers.

All the better to discover his prey, lol. Takes one to know one.:)

I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. :/

I now find Dakota Fanning just as flat as Brian Geraghty. John is the character who interests me most, along with the male informant prostitute.

Kreisler is certainly bold to surround himself with murderers.

I actually really like Fanning, it's John who I find the flattest, but the main trio are all really interesting to me.

I need more backstory on Krisler, I hope that's to come.

I'm sure they will. :D He's much too interesting not to.

One thing I like is how it's being revealed that the killer is a bit of a daredevil at climbing. I thought the murderer's miraculous escape from Kreizler was a plot hole but I guess not.

That scene in the pool was also extraordinarily creepy.

My guess is she was traumatized in some way and that is how she ended up with the doctor. :) One of his first kids maybe?

I hope they at least explain why she lit her father on fire.

I can't stop thinking about this show. Is it Monday yet?

ick, that dentist room.

holy hell! he eats them!

This show just gets creepier and creepier IMO. Some truly disturbing stuff, but I can't stop watching lol. Damn good episode.

The book was just as good. They are doing a fantastic job. :)

Pyp from Game of Thrones, how could you!

I lol'd over Kreisler and John's dick swinging contest. That was essentially what it was. At least Mary got to go out. :funny:

This cast is fantastic, they interact very well. :D

I expected the who to make us wonder who it was going to be for longer than they did, but it was a cool reveal last night. I'm looking forward to more of it.

I wanna binge this once the season's over. I believe it's 8-10 episodes?

10 is too short for a show this good. :(

I know, I wish this wasn't a limited series and would continue for more seasons.

There's two more books so maybe all the rave reviews will inspire them to keep going. :)

I expected the who to make us wonder who it was going to be for longer than they did, but it was a cool reveal last night. I'm looking forward to more of it.

The reveal was very underwhelming and premature. The killer should have remained a killer in the shadows and not clearly defined until the characters themselves actually discovered exactly who the killer is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"