Sequels Cast future characters for Spider-Man sequels

I hope they pull an Alfred with JJ and recast JK Simmons. Not only is no one going to be better than him, but I'm positive audiences would be thrilled to see him again.

To each his own. Only one way we're going to find out, and that is who is cast to play J3 when/if he actually shows up.

If Black Cat in one of the next few films, I would like to see Teresa Palmer as Felicia.

Felicia.jpg

Need another picture, to get a better look...she looks promising. Might not be a bad pick, still need to get a better look, and how is her acting skills, what have she played in?

She's played in Take Me Home Tonight, I Am Number 4 and recently stared in Love and Honor with Liam Hemsworth. I've been against having Black Cat in a Spider-Man movie, but after watching her in these few movies, I'm reconsidering.

Felicia2.jpg

Felicia3.jpg

She had stunt training and learned to perform flips in I Am Number 4. Her acting skills are very good. She can play that sweet side that Felicia Hardy is, as well as the devious cat burglar Black Cat. I think she's perfect for the role.

Last edited:
I don't know any woman who can't play the "sweet side", but you are convincing me....physically, I can see a lot of Felicia in her, and given, as you say, she done some stunt traing, that's a plus. I like the idea of her cast as Black Cat.

I'm not too big on gg and ock bein done again. I know gg most likely will be done cause of Gwen, Harry being casted, and the whole set up of Norman in asm. I think goin more true to comics with his costume will help whoever plays him.

As for ock, Molina played him brilliantly in my opinion. Be tough to follow that act....in my opinion.

I really don't want Donald Glover near a Spidey movie.

Donald Glover is awesome though. This franchise would be lucky to have him in any role. :lips:

Stanley Tucci for J Jonah

Ryan Kwanten for Eddie Brock / Venom

John Hawkes for Mysterio

Jeffrey Dean Morgan for Kraven

Jackie Earl Haley for Carnage

Aimee Teegarden for Carlie Cooper

Gemma Arterton for Betty Brant

Carla Gucino for Jean Dewolff

Amber Heard for Felicia Hardy

Olga Kurylenko for Silver Sable

Last edited:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan for Kraven

Jackie Earl Haley for Carnage

Gemma Arterton for Betty Brant

Carla Gucino for Jean Dewolff

Holy cow do I really like these ideas, especially the one for Kraven. Damn, I should have thought of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"