Sequels Give me song strong stories and motivations for future movie villians.

Im sure it was someone on here that suggested a story for the vulture.

Adrian Toomes is a lecturer at ESU. He has just come back to work after his wife was killed in the September 11th attack. He bonds with Peter, almost becoming a father figure to him. Toomes begins to feel resentment towards Peter as he has MJ/ Gwen/ Felicia, and he has nobody. Toomes starts work on a machine that will make him younger and tries to take his gf away from him, so his motivation is more towards Peter than spiderman.

I thot it was a bit contraversial, but it would make for a good story.

That's another intersting idea Impaler. The only potential issue I see in that is that Norman Osborn,Otto Octavius and more than likely Curt Connors will all have been father figure turned enemies to Peter. Great concept though!

Spidey 4: the Lizard/Kraven story everyone wants

Spidey 5: Dr. Conners experiments with a sample from Peter's symbiote and his Lizard DNA to see if he can grow his arm back. It acidentaly makes Carnage. Carnage goes on a killing spree, and the black symbiote makes it back to Eddie Brock. At first, Venom is revenge-driven to kill Spidey, but when he learns of the killing spree, him and Spider-man team up to face Carnage. Carnage kills Venom, then Spider-man gets mad and rejoins with the Black suit to fight Carnage in a awesome final battle.

Spideyfan01 said:
Spidey 4: the Lizard/Kraven story everyone wants

Spidey 5: Dr. Conners experiments with a sample from Peter's symbiote and his Lizard DNA to see if he can grow his arm back. It acidentaly makes Carnage. Carnage goes on a killing spree, and the black symbiote makes it back to Eddie Brock. At first, Venom is revenge-driven to kill Spidey, but when he learns of the killing spree, him and Spider-man team up to face Carnage. Carnage kills Venom, then Spider-man gets mad and rejoins with the Black suit to fight Carnage in a awesome final battle.
That's pretty cool. But then how does he get rid of the black suit again?!

My guess is he gets rid of the suit the same way he did before

No,there's a gas leak in the building they're fighting in and the building explodes. The explosion kills Carnage and Kills the Black Suit, which protects Spider-man.

S-M4:The first half of the movie should only be where spidey fights only the Lizard,then when news gets out showing actual footage of the Lizard then Kraven shows up in town to hunt him.

Then in the middle of the movie you have spidey fighting Kraven at times.Then at other times you have the three all fight each other like a last man standing type battle.(Have the Lizard kill Kraven,John Jameson,and have Dr.Connors getting cured from the Lizard).

Then at the last half of the movie,the Scorpion shows up to kill spidey who has been sent by JJJ to avenge his son.

I am thinking about expanding and adding to my ideas for 4 and 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"