cast The Dark Knight Returns

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by bdsproductions, May 6, 2006.

1. TheJuice Innocent

Lance Henricksen as Batman/Bruce Wayne

[​IMG]

2. Eddie Dean Jokerfied

Nice. :up:

3. Whack Arnolds Registered

Batman: Clint Eastwood...it's a must.

4. Dr. Fate Registered

Val Kilmer 7 years from now as Dark Knight Returns Batman.

5. Two-Face Harvey Dent

In DKR, Batman is aged between 50 to 60-years-old not 70+ years old.

6. Iglius Registered

Yes, its like I've said before, alot of the casting choices will have aged quite a bit by the time this movie ever comes out, if it does. However, for the time being, you guys are coming up with some good stuff. There are a few DKR threads so I don't remember which one I posted on, but I'll look and see if I can find where I posted my choices.

EDIT: yep, found it, it was on this thread. Man I can be dumb sometimes. Well heres my original post, some of them are basically the same things that have been going around recently.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmm.....well, I think casting is fun and everything, so I'll do it anyway, but logically, DKR would (if it was made) come out after Nolan's series is finished, which will take a few a years. So some of our cast choices might end up looking alot older, hell, some of them might die by then. Clint Eastwood looks like he might snap in half. You might change your mind about some cast members by then. It would be awesome as the last Batman movie made, as kind of like a last hoorah. Anyway, I've got a few, and I'll try to think of more later:

Bruce/Batman: ???
    Joker: Christopher Walken or David Bowie (Don't know much about Bowie as an actor, but that pic someone posted before looks ALOT like DKR Joker)
    Harvey Dent: Bruce Willis
    Gordon: Gotta stick with Clint Eastwood or Paul Newman.
    Carrie Kelly/Robin: ???
    Mutant Leader: Vin Diesel so far, I mean he looks the part, but I don't really think he could capture the character. I mean, that scene with the Mutant Leader in the jail cell with the cop, asking him about his kids? Creepy. Diesels.....not creepy. So still thinking about that one, but like I said, he does look the part.

SEAN CONNERY WOULD BE A KICK ASS GREEN ARROW

And that's all I got so far.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

I decided recently that I like the Bruce Campbell Superman idea, and that I think Dennis Quaid could make a good Bruce Wayne. The only problem I could see with it is his voice. He doesn't sound very Bruce Wayne-ish, but overall I could see it working.
    [​IMG]

7. Captain Wonder Registered

Selina Kyle: Lena Olin
    [​IMG]

8. ZERO Registered

Im Not A Celebrity Fanboy I Think You All Have Good Choices