Cast the Dark knight Returns!

Doesn't matter how good they were -- DKR style and Burton style do not mix! Everyone MUST see that.

They could just make a "loose adaption".

In your opinion, Not everyone will see that. I think it will be great to see Tim Burton direct a Batman movie.

My Dark Knight Returns cast:

Bruce Willis as Bruce Wayne/Batman in the Dark Knight Returns.
bruce_willis.jpg

Ellen Page as Carrie Kelly/Robin.
36_ellen_page.jpg

David Suchet as Alfred.
alfred1214696770poirotmbx6.jpg

Dennis Farina as Gordon.
farina.jpg

Natalie Portman as Ellen Yindel.
portman-short.jpg

Sharon Stone as aging trashy madam Selina Kyle.
stonesd891017om5.jpg

Sam Elliott as Oliver/Green Arrow.
1goldenprem-gal-samelliott.jpg

My Dark Knight Returns cast continued:
Bruce Campbell as Clark Kent/Superman.
244.campbell.bruce.092706.jpg

James Brolin as Reagan.
vert.reagans.jpg

Kevin Spacey as Harvey Dent/Two-Face.
10909_2762_s.jpg

Vin Diesel as the mutant leader.
vindiesel13.jpg

Willem Defoe as Joker.
wild19we1.png

Jamie Lee Curtis as Bruno.
jamie_lee_curtis.jpg

Paul Giamatti as Dr. Bartholemew Wolper.
2394485.jpg

In your opinion, Not everyone will see that. I think it will be great to see Tim Burton direct a Batman movie.

It definitely would be great to see Tim Burton direct another great Batman movie, but since Miller is directing movies now I think it would be cool if this one is directed by the creator of the Dark Knight Returns himself, and as much as I want to see Keaton back as Batman, he just doesn't really resemble the heavier-stockier-bulkier old Batman in the Dark Knight Returns, I think Bruce Willis does and I think Clint's too old, and he wouldn't do it anyway. I remember he said, "I don't do those kind of movies."

It definitely would be great to see Tim Burton direct another great Batman movie, but since Miller is directing movies now I think it would be cool if this one is directed by the creator of the Dark Knight Returns himself, and as much as I want to see Keaton back as Batman, he just doesn't really resemble the heavier-stockier-bulkier old Batman in the Dark Knight Returns, I think Bruce Willis does and I think Clint's too old, and he wouldn't do it anyway. I remember he said, "I don't do those kind of movies."

Bruce Willis as Bruce Wayne/Batman? he already has the name "Bruce" too I think he's good actor as well but I like to see Michael Keaton return.

Bruce Willis as Bruce Wayne/Batman? he already has the name "Bruce" too I think he's good actor as well but I like to see Michael Keaton return.

I'd like to see Michael Keaton return too, but on another bat-project.

Thought I would reviv this in the wake oof this
http://io9.com/5046553/rocky-to-trade-in-boxing-gloves-for-batsuit
A crazy new rumor claims that Chris Nolan is done making Batman films forever. But don't panic: Frank Miller has a great idea for the next Batman movie, which has nothing to do with following up The Dark Knight. And Miller has an off-the-wall idea for the next Batman star.
Miller still wants to see a movie version of his groundbreaking graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns, and he thinks Sylvester Stallone should star. He told the LA Times:
"Just that mouth of his, the scowl and the way it would look in a mask. I loved 'Rocky Balboa.' This wounded warrior, that's what Batman is in 'Dark Knight Returns.'"
Now I saw the new Rambo, and after watching him blow up half of the world and then mutter one-liners about how killing people is bad, I don't know if Stallone has the "subtle" touch of an older Batman. Wasn't Clint Eastwood getting tossed around as a rumor for this part at one time? Now that's a more believable man for the aged Batman's patience and wit.
As for those Nolan rumors, the UK's News Of The World is reporting that there will be no more Nolan Bat-pictures. The World claims that Nolan is moving on according to Aaron Eckhart who allegedly said, "Chris hasn’t said he’s going to make a third film. I think he wants to make other movies." Apparently this is because Nolan can't imagine making another Bat-movie without Heath Ledger. Right, and Nolan is going to walk away after that whole truck load of money they made this year? Not going to happen.

My updated casting choices

Batman/Bruce Wayne
Tom Selleck

Joker
Willem Dafoe

James Gordon
Donald Sutherland

Carrie Kelley/Robin
Ellen Page

Harvey Den/Two-face
Ed Harris

Superman/Clark Kent
Someone help please!

Oliver Quenn/Green Arrow
1goldenprem-gal-samelliott.jpg
Sam Elliott

Selina Kyle Catwoman
Still not sure

Mutant leader
Vin Diesel

Batman - Kurt Russell
Robin - Emma Stone
Alfred - Christopher Lee
Gordon - Robert Redford
Two-Face - Ed Harris
Selina Kyle - Catherine Keener
Joker - John Malkovich (With a good wig, of course)
Green Arrow - Viggo Mortensen
Superman - George Eads

Last edited:
Batman-kurt russell
Carrie Kelly-anna paquin
Joker-David Bowie
Jim Gordon-sam elliott
Alfred-michael caine
Two-Face-george clooney
Green Arrow-kiefer sutherland
Selina Kyle- Raquel Welch
Superman- patrick warburton