Casting the DC Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Casting for :ww:. Nadia should be a villain, not Wonder Woman. From the WW's list it'd have been better if he hed chosen Taylor Cole. I also think The Batman casting is a bad one.

Overall, I like the casting choices for from the youtube video. I don't know how I feel about Wonder Woman, just from the pic of the suggested actress alone, but in 4-7 years I guess that could work. Some of the best choices I have seen. I'm still on the fence about Superman, but oh well.

43-maxima.jpg

^^ One of the reasons....make that two of the reasons I watch Mad Men:woot:

I think Hendricks wearing a superhero costume is a pretty damn good reason.

I really don't think it's a good idea to add a completely irrelevant character just so people can see Hendricks in a costume( I know what you meant, I'd like to see that too, but just to be on the safer side, I didn't type that here).

I mentioned this in another thread, but this is a better place for it.

Nathan Fillion as......

BOOSTER GOLD!!

It would be awesome. He's got the build and the charisma to pull it off.

I really don't think it's a good idea to add a completely irrelevant character just so people can see Hendricks in a costume( I know what you meant, I'd like to see that too, but just to be on the safer side, I didn't type that here).
I'm with ya mate. Just got overexcited at the thought of it.

I mentioned this in another thread, but this is a better place for it.

Nathan Fillion as......

BOOSTER GOLD!!

It would be awesome. He's got the build and the charisma to pull it off.

I think that Fillion is better as either Batman or Green Lantern. I knowI'm just using the popular choice, but Sean William Scott for Booster Gold.

Penny - Anna Faris
penny-Anna_Faris_.JPG

Penny is the beautiful and slow witted blond who is Plastic Mans love interest. Anna Faris does hot and dumb really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"